Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application NRU - qq.FEUERBALL

2 posters

Go down

Application NRU - qq.FEUERBALL Empty Application NRU - qq.FEUERBALL

Post  FEUERBALL Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey guys,
love the server and have been playing on it for quite some time now.
Always got along with the mods/member/admins and never had a problem on the server.
Love that people keep the server hack-free and would like to contribute to that.
I also read that you guys would love if mods would chip in a $? Is fine with me. Love to support great work!

Here is the template:
Name: Maximilian (Max)
Gaming Tag: qq.FEUERBALL
Years in COD4: Since release (07). Have been playing promod in EU with BB (Button Basher) and esuba. Once everyone started hacking I quit the ESL/cb scene and switched to regular softcore. Found you guys when I moved to the US and love the server. Only admins/mods that realize that I do not hack, and that I just use my headset/radar like good ppl do.
X-fire: blackdog1991 (I know old name Very Happy)
Were you referred by a NRU member?: No, but spoke to a view where to apply.
Weapon of choice: Ak47 and Ak74u. Used to be the assult tho back in my teams that would plant the bomb Very Happy
Location: San Diego now, but originally from Germany, Dresden
Time you usually play: Most of the times I play 3 hours ish a day.

Hope I can be part of the team and contribute to an awesome community that is starting to built up.
Do you guys do some fun scrims vs each other? Would love to see something like that Smile

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Application NRU - qq.FEUERBALL Empty Re: Application NRU - qq.FEUERBALL

Post  FEUERBALL Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Also some vids that I did or was part of:
youtube.com/watch?v=ceZBvu_vpTY
youtube.com/watch?v=dC3ON9zrvTE - Against ex polish #1 team
youtube.com/watch?v=c23DLApWyP0 - Am rye in this one

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Whats up FEUERBALL, I spoke with Psyko and we are both agreeing that we would love to have you in NRU|. We've seen youre style and you're pretty damn good from what we can see, minus the bitching here and there hahaha (we all do it). We've been playing CoD4 just as long and know a good player when we see one.

Tag up man, NRU|

And if you would like to make a donation to the server, please view the "Keep the server alive" sticky, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Welcome to NRU
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down