Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B3 is down/server killed?

4 posters

Go down

B3 is down/server killed? Empty B3 is down/server killed?

Post  paper Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 pm

today i joined the server and someone with the name HACKER had "hacked" the server (obviously) and shut down B3 as well as changing the lobby to slow-mo/low gravity/speed while he floated in the air with aimbot. I can no longer connect to the server so i'm guessing he just shut down everything.. Sad i stayed in the lobby for a while while he changed things around, kicked people, changed maps and game types, etc. After a couple of hours of this i just got kicked from the server with a notification that said "Server Killed". hopefully this isn't hard to fix.. and u guys will have it back up and running soon. I just wanted to give my input on what i saw basically sooooo yeah.. :/

oh, and fuck that faggot Evil or Very Mad
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

B3 is down/server killed? Empty Re: B3 is down/server killed?

Post  KiRbY <('-'<) Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Yes I am aware and the founders of the server will be aware soon. We will be trying to resolve this issue ASAP! We will be keeping updates on whats going on with the server. Hopefully everyone can be patient and remain fans of NRU after this little issue. <3
KiRbY <('-'<)
KiRbY <('-'<)

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Hackers has been permanently banned. PUNK BUSTER is being put back on, and the server will no longer be cracked.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm

FYI,

Just went on the server to check things out and there were 4 people with HACKERS names. Kept bragging about how they now own the server. Couldn't do shit because b3 is down so I left.

Love,
poolboy:pig:
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down