Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof

5 posters

Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof

Post  John_Roman Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

i got proof this time cuz i know how the admins think anyone thats good hacks so psyko if u wana kick me youll be seeing more of my videos now,but this time it was once again SPecOps. its uploading as im typing this so give it like 30min i got shit net im DEATH/JOHN_ROMAN
http :// youtu(DOT)be/1nCjdOVNc_M <--space them back together cuz its says (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)
John_Roman
John_Roman

Back to top Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty well...............

Post  paper Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 pm

hm, it looks legit to me. I'm really sorry that u got banned.. i can assure you that no admin in NRU would purposely ban someone who wasn't hacking.. i can understand where Spec is coming from because all of those random wall bangs would've made anyone suspicious. recording it was a great idea though so props to you for that and again I'm sorry. was it just a kick or was it an actual ban? Unfortunately i don't have the privilege to unban or ban people from the server but I'm sure an admin will see this post soon. it was an honest mistake so i hope you have no hard feelings Smile
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty Re: BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

I think I'm just way to mexican as FUCK to understand what you mean by space them back together. Any combination i try i can't get it to pop up lol.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty diiiiiirrtryyyyy

Post  paper Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:06 pm

paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty Re: BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:08 pm

This is not recorded with fraps. Recording in game like you did will NOT show hacks. Fraps will show FPS in the top corner....

This video is NOT valid.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 pm

I was there. Your shots/kills were sketchy as fuck. I would have done the same as Spec.

But I guess that just means that I'm a terrible noob and you're more skilled than I am.

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

BANNED LIKE ALWAYS but i got proof  Empty reply

Post  John_Roman Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

yea it shows the fps on top, if u want it to show but i dont like it when its on my videos.
and il be recording all my games from now on i guess since ive been banned about 5-6 times now lol

ps:i just checked and fraps doesn't show the fps while ur recording like the one u said were its on the video. i have fraps version 3.5.9 if it does have the option let me know. thx

Last edited by John_Roman on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to prove enable the fraps fps thing in video to prove im not hacking.)
John_Roman
John_Roman

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I unbanned you the same night. So many admins say you hack, so there's no need to post your demos, i got plenty, and stop hacking. consider this your once in a lifetime get out of jail free card.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down