Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Ban "Gosha"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ban "Gosha"

Post  katana on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 am

Please ban "Gosha" for multi-hack.
They hack your server every night from 4am-6am.

Thanks,
Katana! Smile

katana

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  ..Q on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 am

katana wrote:Please ban "Gosha" for multi-hack.
They hack your server every night from 4am-6am.

Thanks,
Katana! Smile

If you check the logs, you'll see that he had over 10 headshots in a row on Crossfire SD, before being warned for hacking (after 1 warning he left) from one of your admin.

..Q

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  poolboy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 am

Maybe the admin was in spec and then came back on that 9th headshot before warning?

Love,
poolboy pig
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  ..Q on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am

poolboy wrote:Maybe the admin was in spec and then came back on that 9th headshot before warning?

Love,
poolboy pig

Not saying the admin wasnt doing his job or anything. People arent always sitting there dedicating there time to watching. Point is, he was warned for hacking so at least it's known now =]

..Q

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  D!RTY on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:39 pm

..Q wrote:
katana wrote:Please ban "Gosha" for multi-hack.
They hack your server every night from 4am-6am.

Thanks,
Katana! Smile

If you check the logs, you'll see that he had over 10 headshots in a row on Crossfire SD, before being warned for hacking (after 1 warning he left) from one of your admin.

I don't see how that is possible. I have an anti hack plugin enabled on the server. If it finds 5 headshots in a row it will automatically ban the person for aimbot. Heres the catch, if he gets a kill without it being a headshot his stats will reset. He has to get 5 headshots in a row. Doesn't matter how many rounds it takes, as long as it's 5 headshot kills back to back. He could get 2 in round 1, then only 1 in round 2, and then 2 in round 4 as long as he did not get any other kills.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  AmerikanPsyko on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 am

I went ahead and banned him for good measure. Last thing I want is for some doucher to think it's ok to keep coming back because he feels he's getting away with it. That said, he's no longer welcome on the server.
avatar
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban "Gosha"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum