Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

hustle trees inquiry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hustle trees inquiry

Post  hustle trees on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 pm

hello again. so this isnt really a ban appeal per se, but didnt know where to put the topic. so i was playing on overgrown, and just happend to get 4 headshots in a row, due to the fact that i killed two by the bridge, where only there head sticks out, and two by a rock by the bridge where only there head stuck out as well. then i got kicked. im just curious how long the kick is for, and if there is any way to raise the limit or somethin, because that doesnt seem quite fair. i do understand though that it keeps hackers out, but that was just a fluke, and just kicked me
hustle trees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hustle trees inquiry

Post  D!RTY on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:24 pm

hustle trees wrote:hello again. so this isnt really a ban appeal per se, but didnt know where to put the topic. so i was playing on overgrown, and just happend to get 4 headshots in a row, due to the fact that i killed two by the bridge, where only there head sticks out, and two by a rock by the bridge where only there head stuck out as well. then i got kicked. im just curious how long the kick is for, and if there is any way to raise the limit or somethin, because that doesnt seem quite fair. i do understand though that it keeps hackers out, but that was just a fluke, and just kicked me

You have been banned due to our aimbot detector plugin. It is 5 head shots in a row which is highly unlikel to do unless one had something to assist with aiming.
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hustle trees on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

i would agree with you about it being 5 headshots, but it was only 4. i looked over the console and only counted 4. 2 in each round, and those were the only kills due to the fact i had stated before, that there head was only visible. pretty sure it was blame the kid twice, and someone else cant remember.
hustle trees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm looking at the logs right now. You got 5 headshots in a row. This is how b3 works; everything gets registered into it once it happens. It won't ban for 1,2,3, or 4 kills but will for 5 headshots in a row.

Also it appears you were going by the name Timmy Tang.
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top