Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Ex Scorpion

Go down

Ex Scorpion

Post  Scorpion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  D!RTY on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 30
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  Scorpion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  Scorpion on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
sure
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  D!RTY on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Frost wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
sure

Done!
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 30
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  Scorpion on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 pm

D!RTY wrote:
Frost wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
sure

Done!
ok thank you man Smile (if it is not a problem once i would be a Scorpion or Frost Smile I would like to keep both if is not problem)
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Frost wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Frost wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
sure

Done!
ok thank you man Smile (if it is not a problem once i would be a Scorpion or Frost Smile I would like to keep both if is not problem)

I don't understand. lol.
Do you want me to change it back to Scorpion93 and you want to register a new user under the name Frost?
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 30
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  Scorpion on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:56 pm

D!RTY wrote:
Frost wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Frost wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
Scorpion93 wrote:I have a new name its NRU|Frost Very Happy

Frost huh? I'll have to remember this is you. Tbh I like scorpion better Razz
I liked it but i also got tired of it Smile

Would you like me to change your forum name to Frost?
sure

Done!
ok thank you man Smile (if it is not a problem once i would be a Scorpion or Frost Smile I would like to keep both if is not problem)

I don't understand. lol.
Do you want me to change it back to Scorpion93 and you want to register a new user under the name Frost?
ok sry for bothering you my bad,most people know me as Scorpion and i will keep that Very Happy
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 24
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex Scorpion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum