Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

FYI... Server's down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FYI... Server's down

Post  poolboy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 am

Just keeps saying, server disconnected... invalid password.

PS. I'm not on vent tonight because I can't talk.

Love,
poolboy pig
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 am

poolboy wrote:Just keeps saying, server disconnected... invalid password.

PS. I'm not on vent tonight because I can't talk.

Love,
poolboy pig

Yup....looks like we were hacked yet again.....
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  poolboy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:47 am

It was immediately following myself giving a third warning to a player named "bekin" for a combination of WH and juggernaut.

Love,
poolboy pig
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:53 am

I need to email these guys. What exactly is happening when trying to join the server
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  paper on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:03 am

hacked again? holy fuck, why us? honestly there is loads of other servers they could hack.. yet they choose ours. I want to look this kid straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? -Clark
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  poolboy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 am

D!RTY wrote:I need to email these guys. What exactly is happening when trying to join the server

Invalid Password
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  KiRbY <('-'<) on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

paper wrote:hacked again? holy fuck, why us? honestly there is loads of other servers they could hack.. yet they choose ours. I want to look this kid straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? -Clark
They hit us because we're the best server around and they know it. Cool
avatar
KiRbY <('-'<)

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:42 pm

KiRbY <('-'<) wrote:
paper wrote:hacked again? holy fuck, why us? honestly there is loads of other servers they could hack.. yet they choose ours. I want to look this kid straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol? -Clark
They hit us because we're the best server around and they know it. Cool

Exactly my friend! Exactly. Haters GONNNNN hate!
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:43 pm

change the server admin login maybe.

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:change the server admin login maybe.

We do EVERY time. I guess it's because were cracked.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm

I don't know what admin program you guys use, but usually you ccan specify IPs that can access the server.

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:I don't know what admin program you guys use, but usually you ccan specify IPs that can access the server.

Admin program?
We don't have an admin program.

We use b3 for everything.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Lookup "miniadmin cod4" or "rcon cod4" they are little programs that help you with server. Especially things like security, server config, map rotation. And in those programs you can set only specific ips to access the servers

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Also when you have such program you can easily use console commands to change maps (for 20 admins) etc

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:33 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:Also when you have such program you can easily use console commands to change maps (for 20 admins) etc

Oh, Well if I'm not in game then yes i use modernrcon or cod rcon tool.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm

And in rcon or miniadmin you can specify the IP (:

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:15 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:And in rcon or miniadmin you can specify the IP (:

But isnt that only if the program is open?
Also, some people have dynamic IP which will change over time. They will one day be unable to join if i have this on.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm

There is a difference between admins who can change server properties and admins who can just do some b3 commands. And there are only 2 ppl that can probably change server properties? So you could specify your ip there.

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:There is a difference between admins who can change server properties and admins who can just do some b3 commands. And there are only 2 ppl that can probably change server properties? So you could specify your ip there.

Right, but lets say that NRU|Apex has a dynamic IP meaning that his IP address will change every now and then via his service provider. If i add his IP in today, it may be different tomorrow meaning he will then be not allowed to join the server since the new IP does not match up.

Also, does this feature work if the server is NOT running PB? IF so, i could just allow all IPs and just ban the ones that are known hackers.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  FEUERBALL on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:09 am

I think it does work for non PBs. Tbh I was always just a "sub" admin on MiniAdmin or Rcon tools, so I never set them up. I just know what my admin told me :/

FEUERBALL

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FYI... Server's down

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum