Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned again...

+2
poolboy
KarMa'
6 posters

Go down

I was banned again... Empty I was banned again...

Post  KarMa' Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

I was banned without warning but I think he thought I was hacking. I was having one of my best SnD games ever and suddenly I get kicked. I tried to rejoin but was kicked again. I was banned by KSK today about an hour or so ago. In-game name is KarMa'

KarMa'

Back to top Go down

I was banned again... Empty Re: I was banned again...

Post  poolboy Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Actually, I was the one who banned you. You were among the players on the server earlier in the day, while I was playing as NRU|Poolboy. People were accusing you of hacking and being very obvious about it. I believe your score was 20-something kills and maybe under 5 deaths? Something suspicious, sure, but nothing to merit anything more than annoyance. Seemed like everything stopped when I joined and people started complaining about how you WERE hacking. So, I left the server and then re-joined as a different name. And, lo-and-behold, you were blatantly hacking. Following people through walls, snapping right at them with crosshairs. Pretty bullshit stuff.

I only banned you for three hours, after spectating you for a few rounds. Since having the option to temp ban for a maximum of three hours, I no longer issue warnings for hacking. I'm not going to waste time issuing three warnings for hacking when it's the same ban-duration as my temp ban.

Hacking isn't like using banned perks. If you hack, you get kicked. No question about it.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Unfortunatly, poolboy is one of my admins I trust a lot, and he wouldn't just ban to ban for the hell of it. I'll look into this, and ask around, but if you were hacking, and temp banned, i'll have to issue a longer temp ban until this gets sorted out. If you have any questions, please feel free to p.m. me.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was banned again... Empty I was banned again...

Post  Scorpion Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 am

hey guys about this i was playing a lot time with karma and its legit player for me O.o.he look litle like hacker but is not Smile
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

I was banned again... Empty He's a hacker if you ask me.

Post  SkillScoped Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 am

Karma is one of the players on our server that has an extremely high score almost every game. I don't play at the same time as he does so I haven't had the time yet to spectate him properly. But from the the few rounds(6-10) I was able to spectate him, it seemed pretty obvious to me. He is one of the players that has almost no knowledge of the game(strafing/glitches/spots/...) but only know how to kill people and alwas runs into the direction of the enemy team without caring for corners or watching his back. If enemie player is last alive at the other side of the map, he magically knows where he is and runs straight to the other side of the map, again not checking corners or his back.
I still need to spectate him more often to be 100% sure.

SkillScoped

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:36 pm

skill is correct.
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down