Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

NRU|MuirlRL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Maverick123 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Muirl i'm going to tell you this once and thats its I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. I wasn't on last night to make fun of your parents or whatever the deal is. I don't do that to fucking people wether I know them or not me talking about there family isn't me. So keep talking all you wan't but I know what I did and didn't do and this isn't one of them someone else logged in as my name and started to talk shit. Hate me all you want but I could care less.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  MuirIRL on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 pm



Very applicable.

MuirIRL

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Maverick123 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:54 pm

I just told you what happened and what I know. Don't want to listen to it then fine but your the one denying it just so you have a way to be mad at me.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  MuirIRL on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Maverick123 wrote:Muirl i'm going to tell you this once and thats its I don't give a fuck if you believe it or not. I wasn't on last night to make fun of your parents or whatever the deal is. I don't do that to fucking people wether I know them or not me talking about there family isn't me. So keep talking all you wan't but I know what I did and didn't do and this isn't one of them someone else logged in as my name and started to talk shit. Hate me all you want but I could care less.

Maverick123 wrote:I just told you what happened and what I know. Don't want to listen to it then fine but your the one denying it just so you have a way to be mad at me.

K.

MuirIRL

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  poolboy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:50 pm

You guys are cute. Rolling Eyes
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  D!RTY on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Stop fighting like a bunch of teenage girls. We have been hacked in the past and the name they like to "use" is Maverick.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  paper on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  MuirIRL on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 pm

D!RTY wrote:We have been hacked in the past and the name they like to "use" is Maverick.

Well, amazingly this hacker seems to know quite a lot about everyone...

MuirIRL

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Maverick123 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah like a lot of things about Me, Muirl, PoolBoy and someone else

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Scorpion on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Maverick123 wrote:Yeah like a lot of things about Me, Muirl, PoolBoy and someone else
Someone else is ? O.o
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Maverick123 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

Someone else knows a lot about us 4 that plays on the server

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  poolboy on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 am

Who's the fourth one?
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Scorpion on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 pm

poolboy wrote:Who's the fourth one?
yea who is fourth one lol ?
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  poolboy on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, anyway... Looks like muril is full of shit once again since he was playing today.

PUSSSSSSYYYYYY Very Happy
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Maverick123 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I forgot Scorpion and PoolBoy he will play just not when i'm on hahaha.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  poolboy on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 am

Maverick123 wrote:I forgot Scorpion and PoolBoy he will play just not when i'm on hahaha.

That's me. Wink
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Scorpion on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 am

poolboy wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:I forgot Scorpion and PoolBoy he will play just not when i'm on hahaha.

That's me. Wink
lol yea that pooly :*
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRU|MuirlRL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum