Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My time is limited

+4
paper
Scorpion
Maverick123
AmerikanPsyko
8 posters

Go down

My time is limited Empty My time is limited

Post  AmerikanPsyko Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 am

So apparantly there's a rumor going around that someone going to be paying my half of the server, and i'm getting kicked out. So to make it easier, i'm just gonna leave, and uninstall this game. This game is supposed to be fun, and when I started this server, it was supposed to be a place where we can have fun matches, and make new friends. But somewhere down the line, someone thought that it would be better that I not be part of something I started. So to all the players who enjoy my gaming, and my company, I bid you all ado. I won't sit here and be forced out of something I have come to love, and players that I enjoy playing with as well. I will not sit here and be slandered by someone I gave a chance to be part of this NRU clan, and slandered by someone who thinks they deserve to be here more than me. I guess lesson learned, be careful who you trust, even people who you think are your friends irl. Goodbye NRU, glad I started something you guys have to care about, and enjoy. It's been a pleasure.

-PsyKo!-
<3
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

My time is limited Empty Re: My time is limited

Post  Maverick123 Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 am

Who started this rumor or I should say how did you find out?

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 am

wow man and thats your last decision :/ ? If thats so it was a pleasure to play with you :*
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 am

Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 am

someones just gonna take your spot? i mean i dont get it? who else is there? just doesn't make sense to me.. another person dirty knows IRL? idk haha im so confused.. i really wish you would stay i dont think you need to leave and uninstall.. You're an excellent player and a great admin. You have a good sense of humor and make the server fun! it wont be the same without you.. you should really consider staying.. Crying or Very sad OHH and i almost forgot that your pregnant with my child aswell sooo dont think yo dead beat ass is bouta be walkin out me now and leavin me with this baby!! how you gone do me like that suga daddy? Crying or Very sad
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Keef Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm

please don't gooooooo

Chief Keef

Back to top Go down

Post  qqFEUERBALL Sat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Funny how he whines around now, here's the full story for the people that weren't told, or were not online around said time.
You guys know, I have been busy lately and been on around odd times, since I started my new job 4 weeks ago. Yesterday morning at 2.30 am I decide to play on the server and this weird guy is on the server called "." (dot). He has some sort of deagle script and or was scrolling and was 30-9. Usually I don't go by stats since anyone can get 30-9 without a doubt. Long story short I call him out for scrolling/scripting. And my team is complaining about him hacking. But I don't think he was that obvious. So I start !listing him and start checking him out and he's complaining all the sudden about me being blatant as fuck (mind me I have 14-7) and says he is a high member of NRU. I don't know who he is and I have no clue what his admin was so I tell him to just play with brain on (cause all my kills were really easy and any noob could do it), and all the sudden he takes my admin rights away, and bans me from the server. So I go on the forum and complain about "." and guess who it was again? PSYKO. You are right! The one admin that always plays under incognito names and always just bans ppl that kill him. (Cause no one can kill him :'D)
He quickly escalates since he rages easily, bans my forum posts, bans me from the forum, and tells me to just fuck off since I never fitted into NRU anyways. Mind me, I tried my best to "talk" about it and even said that he should just upload the demo of me for all NRU to see how easy he was getting pwned, where his rage just hit through the roof.
Since I think I am a reasonable admin, always happy, and always participate in the forum with positive criticism, I wrote to Dirty that I will pay his half of the server and I WONT need his spot as an admin, because Psyko is always negative and just jumps to conclusions with bans. (Someone kills him ---> Must be hack ---> Must kick/ban him)

Anyways, I was the one telling Dirty about it, and if Dirty doesn't want that he will let me know and I will respect his decision. He is really fun to play with, always reasonable, and always thinks before he speaks. Psyko is not the right person to be in such a powerful position and I personally think does whatever he wants. Completely negating "fun".

Tldr:
Psyko is incompetent and I am the only one speaking my mind since others are scared of Psyko. I will gladly pay his half of the server, and be an awesome (20) admin . I don't think you need 100 admin to really be an admin. You can do a lot with !list, !rules, !w. You don't need !b commands to be truly powerful.

qqFEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sat May 04, 2013 6:48 pm

qqFEUERBALL wrote:Funny how he whines around now, here's the full story for the people that weren't told, or were not online around said time.
You guys know, I have been busy lately and been on around odd times, since I started my new job 4 weeks ago. Yesterday morning at 2.30 am I decide to play on the server and this weird guy is on the server called "." (dot). He has some sort of deagle script and or was scrolling and was 30-9. Usually I don't go by stats since anyone can get 30-9 without a doubt. Long story short I call him out for scrolling/scripting. And my team is complaining about him hacking. But I don't think he was that obvious. So I start !listing him and start checking him out and he's complaining all the sudden about me being blatant as fuck (mind me I have 14-7) and says he is a high member of NRU. I don't know who he is and I have no clue what his admin was so I tell him to just play with brain on (cause all my kills were really easy and any noob could do it), and all the sudden he takes my admin rights away, and bans me from the server. So I go on the forum and complain about "." and guess who it was again? PSYKO. You are right! The one admin that always plays under incognito names and always just bans ppl that kill him. (Cause no one can kill him :'D)
He quickly escalates since he rages easily, bans my forum posts, bans me from the forum, and tells me to just fuck off since I never fitted into NRU anyways. Mind me, I tried my best to "talk" about it and even said that he should just upload the demo of me for all NRU to see how easy he was getting pwned, where his rage just hit through the roof.
Since I think I am a reasonable admin, always happy, and always participate in the forum with positive criticism, I wrote to Dirty that I will pay his half of the server and I WONT need his spot as an admin, because Psyko is always negative and just jumps to conclusions with bans. (Someone kills him ---> Must be hack ---> Must kick/ban him)

Anyways, I was the one telling Dirty about it, and if Dirty doesn't want that he will let me know and I will respect his decision. He is really fun to play with, always reasonable, and always thinks before he speaks. Psyko is not the right person to be in such a powerful position and I personally think does whatever he wants. Completely negating "fun".

Tldr:
Psyko is incompetent and I am the only one speaking my mind since others are scared of Psyko. I will gladly pay his half of the server, and be an awesome (20) admin . I don't think you need 100 admin to really be an admin. You can do a lot with !list, !rules, !w. You don't need !b commands to be truly powerful.

IDK who the fuck you think you are or wtf you're trying to do but I never accepted any of your offers. I logged on today to fucking 7 messages in my damn inbox and more than half of those are from your whiney ass; something about paying half of the server and taking Psyko's spot. Idk what it is, I didnt even bother reading the messages to be honest but honestly my answer is NO. I will not have someone like you run the server let alone pay for it. Psyko is one of my really good friends in real life and theres absolutely no way that i would ever kick him out of the server or anything like that. Who gives a fuck if he whines or whatnot? We know how we like the game to be and thats how we want it. It's OUR server, WE can whine however we like. If you don't like it, you're more than welcome to never show up again, it's not like we will be missing out on anything.

And here are all your whiney messages i never bother reading....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 pm

We fuck each other on the daily Feuerball, so obviously, I win.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat May 04, 2013 6:52 pm

For starters, I don't scroll. Haha, you're an idiot. Second of all, I don't use a deagle, ask any player who knows me. And I can play cognito if I want, it's our fucking server you asshat fucktard. And me and dirty both know when people are hacking. its easy to tell. I'll admit, I do get mad easily and I do rage, but I never ban someone just to ban them, or kick to just kick. Theres always a reason behind it. As far as dirty, you're smoked out, he will never do that.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:Second of all, I don't use a deagle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper
paper

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 pm

qqFEUERBALL wrote:I'm gay.
paper
paper

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 am

Frost wrote:wow man and thats your last decision :/ ? If thats so it was a pleasure to play with you :*
same for me
EagleEye
EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

AmerikanPsyko wrote:For starters, I don't scroll. Haha, you're an idiot. Second of all, I don't use a deagle, ask any player who knows me. And I can play cognito if I want, it's our fucking server you asshat fucktard. And me and dirty both know when people are hacking. its easy to tell. I'll admit, I do get mad easily and I do rage, but I never ban someone just to ban them, or kick to just kick. Theres always a reason behind it. As far as dirty, you're smoked out, he will never do that.

You're completely right mate.
EagleEye
EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down