Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

COD4 Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sat May 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Can you guys list some good songs you listen to while playing Cod that maybe make you play better or are just good when you play.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  paper on Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 pm

ight um, i listen to super chill shit or DnB while im playing cause it kinda relaxes me and gets me in the zone. heres some of both!

CHILL MUSIC:
The xx - angels
Mr. carmack - brazilian blowjob
Enigma Dubz - Ladybird
LASERS - Seed
LOL Boys - Changes
J. Cole - Cole summer
lykke Li - possibility <--- depressing though
Oppaa - N'questia
Little Dragon - Twice (Blendthon Bootleg)
Big Voyage - Cora Pearl
Thriftworks - No No No No
Soosh - Take My Hand
The 1975 - Intro/Set3 (Bear//Face Remix)
Moods - Love Is Real
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (Siik Remix)
Dream Koala - Souvenirs
Kadugodi - Lucky
Lindsay Lowend - Bath House
Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition)

UP BEAT/DnB/DUBSTEP
Doctor P - Bulletproof ft. Eva Simons (Kredo Bootleg Remix)
Lana Del Rey - Without You (Kill Paris Remix) <---- FUCKING BOMB
Band Of Horses - The Funeral (Sound Remedy Remix)
Bob Marley - Sun is Shining (Smoke Out Dubstep Remix)
Ellie Goulding - High For This (PatrickReza Dubstep Remix)
Ludacris - Move Bitch (Hedegaard Remix)
Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)
PeaceTreaty feat. Anabel Englund - In Time (Singularity Remix)
Above & Beyond - Thing Called Love (Singularity Remix)
Paul van Dyk - I Don't Deserve You (Seven Lions Remix)
Seven Lions - Days to Come (ft. Fiora)
Rowpieces - I Got A Story To Tell
Velvetine - The Great Divide (Seven Lions Remix)
Zeds Dead & Omar LinX - No Prayers


THATS LIKE 1/999999 OF MY COLLECTION Smile



avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  D!RTY on Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm

I can't listen to music while playing lol. I need to hear my footsteps and whatnot. Maybe I can play music on FFA or TDM but I never play those soooooo.....
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 pm

D!RTY wrote:I can't listen to music while playing lol. I need to hear my footsteps and whatnot. Maybe I can play music on FFA or TDM but I never play those soooooo.....
Same with me but for some reason music just makes me play better.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sat May 04, 2013 9:28 pm

paper wrote:ight um, i listen to super chill shit or DnB while im playing cause it kinda relaxes me and gets me in the zone. heres some of both!

CHILL MUSIC:
The xx - angels
Mr. carmack - brazilian blowjob
Enigma Dubz - Ladybird
LASERS - Seed
LOL Boys - Changes
J. Cole - Cole summer
lykke Li - possibility <--- depressing though
Oppaa - N'questia
Little Dragon - Twice (Blendthon Bootleg)
Big Voyage - Cora Pearl
Thriftworks - No No No No
Soosh - Take My Hand
The 1975 - Intro/Set3 (Bear//Face Remix)
Moods - Love Is Real
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (Siik Remix)
Dream Koala - Souvenirs
Kadugodi - Lucky
Lindsay Lowend - Bath House
Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition)

UP BEAT/DnB/DUBSTEP
Doctor P - Bulletproof ft. Eva Simons (Kredo Bootleg Remix)
Lana Del Rey - Without You (Kill Paris Remix) <---- FUCKING BOMB
Band Of Horses - The Funeral (Sound Remedy Remix)
Bob Marley - Sun is Shining (Smoke Out Dubstep Remix)
Ellie Goulding - High For This (PatrickReza Dubstep Remix)
Ludacris - Move Bitch (Hedegaard Remix)
Yuna - Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix)
PeaceTreaty feat. Anabel Englund - In Time (Singularity Remix)
Above & Beyond - Thing Called Love (Singularity Remix)
Paul van Dyk - I Don't Deserve You (Seven Lions Remix)
Seven Lions - Days to Come (ft. Fiora)
Rowpieces - I Got A Story To Tell
Velvetine - The Great Divide (Seven Lions Remix)
Zeds Dead & Omar LinX - No Prayers


THATS LIKE 1/999999 OF MY COLLECTION Smile


Thanks for this bro and Without you is fucking sick plus how much music do you have?

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  poolboy on Sat May 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Lustmord.

Play some of his stuff, in complete darkness, with studio headphones on and COD4 playing on a semi-low level. You'll piss your pants for sure.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  D!RTY on Sun May 05, 2013 2:27 am

poolboy wrote:Lustmord.

Play some of his stuff, in complete darkness, with studio headphones on and COD4 playing on a semi-low level. You'll piss your pants for sure.

Sounds pretty fucking scary. I think I'll pass
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 05, 2013 7:51 am

D!RTY wrote:
poolboy wrote:Lustmord.

Play some of his stuff, in complete darkness, with studio headphones on and COD4 playing on a semi-low level. You'll piss your pants for sure.

Sounds pretty fucking scary. I think I'll pass
I dont know about you D!RTY but Im gonna do it.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  EagleEye on Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

Maverick123 wrote:Can you guys list some good songs you listen to while playing Cod that maybe make you play better or are just good when you play.
Try this one:
Justin Timberlake - Dead and gone.
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Chief Keef on Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 pm

EagleEye wrote:
Justin Timberlake - Dead and gone.

lollllllllllllllll. old school with ti hahahaha

Chief Keef

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Chief Keef on Sun May 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Chillen
mac miller/kendrick - fight the feeling
kendrick - swimming pools
kendrick - hol' up
kendrick - bitch don't kill my vibe
kendrick - money trees
deadmau5 - the veldt
big sean - my last
afrojack - ghettoblaster
dirty south - city of dreams
kaskade - move for me
daft punk - get lucky
kid cudi - maui wowie
kid cudi - soundtrack 2 my life
kid cudi - dat new new
kid cudi - the prayer
kid cudi - ashin kusher
kid cudi - my mojo so dope
kid cudi - pursuit of happiness
kid cudi - cleveland is the reason
fabulous - you be killen em
above and beyond - sun and moon
biggie - juicy
wiz - california
chris brown - deuces
calvin harris - i'm not alone
hook N sling - take you higher
A$ap - goldie
A$ap - peso
thats a descent list...

I want to fuck everyone up
A$ap - Fucking problems
Laidback Luke - night like this
deadmau5 - the veldt tommytrash remix
w&w - lift off
afrojack - replica
afrojack - doing it right
bingo players - rattle
nicky romero - i don't even like you
kendrick - m.a.a.d. city
dirty south - devils work
nicky romero - toulouse
w&w - nowhere to go (tom fall remix)
w&w - white label (hardwell edit)
kendrick - backseat freestyle
kanye - clique
kanye - mercy
don't feel like listing anymore....
don't judge me on my music =/







Chief Keef

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Chief Keef wrote:
EagleEye wrote:
Justin Timberlake - Dead and gone.

lollllllllllllllll. old school with ti hahahaha
Hey its a good song.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  EagleEye on Wed May 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
Chief Keef wrote:
EagleEye wrote:
Justin Timberlake - Dead and gone.

lollllllllllllllll. old school with ti hahahaha
Hey its a good song.
Youre an Hero Mave <3
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  EagleEye on Mon May 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hero - Skillet,
you will recognize it ;]
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm

EagleEye wrote:Hero - Skillet,
you will recognize it ;]
I don't.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  EagleEye on Sun May 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
EagleEye wrote:Hero - Skillet,
you will recognize it ;]
I don't.
Kill the King?
theme song xD
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 pm

EagleEye wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:
EagleEye wrote:Hero - Skillet,
you will recognize it ;]
I don't.
Kill the King?
theme song xD
Oh lol got it now, and did you have any good rap music that you play while playing COD?

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  EagleEye on Mon May 27, 2013 7:38 am

Maverick123 wrote:
EagleEye wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:
EagleEye wrote:Hero - Skillet,
you will recognize it ;]
I don't.
Kill the King?
theme song xD
Oh lol got it now, and did you have any good rap music that you play while playing COD?
hmm i dont listen music while COD at all mate for the sounds
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COD4 Music

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum