Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Cat applicationz ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Catskill on Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Meow!HEllo

Name: Lella
Age: 25
Gaming Tag: Catskill.
Years in COD4: 3 years (on and off)
X-fire: Lella04
Were you referred by a NRU member? No
Weapon of choice: Ak47u and c4 What a Face
Location: Europe
Time you usually play: whenever i got time but usualy during day Smile
avatar
Catskill

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Scorpion on Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

i think that we need admin with 9 lives Wink
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Catskill on Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Frost wrote:i think that we need admin with 9 lives Wink


Hhahahhahaha XD
avatar
Catskill

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  T3ChNIIc4L on Thu May 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Are u a girl?????????


And i wish u they accept u to the clan because ur a pro player i feel like u play pro mod a lot don't worry i think they will accept u u have 90% chance to join

Give u a Smiley face to make u Happy Very Happy


<3 by Chem

T3ChNIIc4L

Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 21
Location : NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Catskill on Thu May 09, 2013 5:23 pm

T3ChNIIc4L wrote:Are u a girl?????????


And i wish u they accept u to the clan because ur a pro player i feel like u play pro mod a lot don't worry i think they will accept u u have 90% chance to join

Give u a Smiley face to make u Happy Very Happy


<3 by Chem

Yes im a girl i wont hide it anymore X.x and ty Chem for that smiley of yours cherry
avatar
Catskill

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  THoTz on Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Hey cat I've seen you play and you're an incredibly skilled player! I feel like NRU could use more women in the clan lmfao hope to see you make it! You're amazing at CoD lool
avatar
THoTz

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-05-06
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Catskill on Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 pm

THoTz wrote:Hey cat I've seen you play and you're an incredibly skilled player! I feel like NRU could use more women in the clan lmfao hope to see you make it! You're amazing at CoD lool

Ty Thotz i hope you make it too Wink...sorry you got banned those two numnuts couldnt figure out whose who lol Very Happy
avatar
Catskill

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  THoTz on Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Catskill wrote:
THoTz wrote:Hey cat I've seen you play and you're an incredibly skilled player! I feel like NRU could use more women in the clan lmfao hope to see you make it! You're amazing at CoD lool

Ty Thotz i hope you make it too ;)...sorry you got banned those two numnuts couldnt figure out whose who lol :D

lmfao thank you so much! Also dont worry about the ban! Im sure NRU will sort things out soon enough :D Good luck! Nice picture btw haha
avatar
THoTz

Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-05-06
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  D!RTY on Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi Cat Wink you sexy cat you.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Psyko on this one, but you have my vote.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  AmerikanPsyko on Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I say ok to you cat, I don't know you, hope I can get some gametime with you soon, so I can see your gameplay!

Feel lucky too, you're the last for this round of recruitment! You made it, welcome to the NRU Family!


-PsyKo!-
avatar
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cat applicationz ;)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum