Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 am

Ok look I am tired of this shit I am getting from NRU people and hackers. The only names I see on the server that is most used is Maverick. Poolboy the thing you did was really well thought out I'll give you that but I liked Muirl so the fact that you used my name makes me mad. I now ask that we get masking back and I change my name and no one alias me or question me so I can just play the game without all of this extra shit going. Or I leave and you never see me again, your choice but I am done.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  paper on Sun May 19, 2013 11:51 am

dude oh my god, you're getting way to worked up over this.. And masking caused so many problems, that's why we took it off.. why would you want it back on?. When he isnt masked, people would be able to see that he isn't the real mav because we could alias him.
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 12:07 pm

paper wrote:dude oh my god, you're getting way to worked up over this.. And masking caused so many problems, that's why we took it off.. why would you want it back on?. When he isnt masked, people would be able to see that he isn't the real mav because we could alias him.
I just don't want the name anymore and if I change my name people can alias me and be like MAV MAV. I just want to play the fucking game, go under the radar. Plus yeah you could alias him but still so much shit gets said under my name for some fucking reason and people believe it and Im done with it.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Scorpion on Sun May 19, 2013 12:40 pm

dude post your name on forum soo we can know -.-' (like me i was post that i will change my name in frost )
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Frost wrote:dude post your name on forum soo we can know -.-' (like me i was post that i will change my name in frost )
No, the point is for no one to know because I don't want someone doing what Poolboy fucking did.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Scorpion on Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 pm

and what he did?
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Frost wrote:and what he did?
You don't know what he did?

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  D!RTY on Sun May 19, 2013 4:55 pm

lol i don't get whats the problem here. why care what people are saying over a video game? just play it and ignore everyone ?
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 5:17 pm

D!RTY wrote:lol i don't get whats the problem here. why care what people are saying over a video game? just play it and ignore everyone ?
So no masking.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  paper on Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Maverick123 wrote:So no masking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 pm

paper wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:So no masking.
Are you D!RTY ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Scorpion on Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
Frost wrote:and what he did?
You don't know what he did?
yes i want man!!!
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Frost wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:
Frost wrote:and what he did?
You don't know what he did?
yes i want man!!!
You want to know? You know why Muirl left NRU.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  D!RTY on Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm

paper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE THINGS I WOULD DO....................... elephant


And Mav,
Yes he left because he thought people were talking shit on his parents getting the divorce.

Also, there is NO MORE masking on the server. Hasn't been for a while.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  AmerikanPsyko on Sun May 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Mav, what name would you be using? I can see your point of view, and that does suck. But I would like to know what name you would be using, and why it would matter if we masked you. Even if masked, it does not stop people from using your name. And obviously if a maverick is in the server, its going to be you. I want to figure out a healthy medium here, without anyone getting offended, and everyone meeting half way. I would hate to see you go, and I would hate to see drama like this go down within the clan. Can you offer up any additional options?


-PsyKo!-
avatar
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  poolboy on Mon May 20, 2013 12:05 am

D!RTY wrote:
paper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE THINGS I WOULD DO....................... elephant


And Mav,
Yes he left because he thought people were talking shit on his parents getting the divorce.

Also, there is NO MORE masking on the server. Hasn't been for a while.

I take no credit...
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Mon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

D!RTY wrote:
paper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE THINGS I WOULD DO....................... elephant


And Mav,
Yes he left because he thought people were talking shit on his parents getting the divorce.

Also, there is NO MORE masking on the server. Hasn't been for a while.
No he thought I WAS talking shit about his parents when it was Poolboy because he couldn't just say I don't fucking like you don't talk to me.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:Mav, what name would you be using? I can see your point of view, and that does suck. But I would like to know what name you would be using, and why it would matter if we masked you. Even if masked, it does not stop people from using your name. And obviously if a maverick is in the server, its going to be you. I want to figure out a healthy medium here, without anyone getting offended, and everyone meeting half way. I would hate to see you go, and I would hate to see drama like this go down within the clan. Can you offer up any additional options?


-PsyKo!-
Here is the thing, I make a different name and then some noob says oh alias him and I get @alias and then everyone knows who I am. The names on my list aren't a lot at all I had one in mind Dark Temptation and thats it.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  paper on Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Mav if you dont want anyone to notice you then dont use commands.. dont kick, dont warn, dont even type. silent

/cg_chatheight 0

avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

paper wrote:Mav if you dont want anyone to notice you then dont use commands.. dont kick, dont warn, dont even type. silent

/cg_chatheight 0

What does that do?

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  paper on Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 pm

makes the chat on the side of the screen disappear, so you cant see what anyone is saying.
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  poolboy on Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 am

Maverick123 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
paper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE THINGS I WOULD DO....................... elephant


And Mav,
Yes he left because he thought people were talking shit on his parents getting the divorce.

Also, there is NO MORE masking on the server. Hasn't been for a while.
No he thought I WAS talking shit about his parents when it was Poolboy because he couldn't just say I don't fucking like you don't talk to me.


BUT THIS WAS WAYYYYY MORE FUN
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:25 pm

paper wrote:makes the chat on the side of the screen disappear, so you cant see what anyone is saying.
Oh I did it and it didn't work. Ill try again

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:27 pm

poolboy wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:
paper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE THINGS I WOULD DO....................... elephant


And Mav,
Yes he left because he thought people were talking shit on his parents getting the divorce.

Also, there is NO MORE masking on the server. Hasn't been for a while.
No he thought I WAS talking shit about his parents when it was Poolboy because he couldn't just say I don't fucking like you don't talk to me.


BUT THIS WAS WAYYYYY MORE FUN
Yeah for who, You or me. If you cant fucking say to someone that you don't like them and tell them not to talk to you at all then your just sad.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  D!RTY on Tue May 21, 2013 3:42 pm

LOL fuck guys, it's just a damn video game....
I don't like this fighting within the clan.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum