Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 pm

D!RTY wrote:LOL fuck guys, it's just a damn video game....
I don't like this fighting within the clan.
haha ok D!RTY I'll stop but I also don't like people messing with other people in the clan.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  paper on Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Maverick123 wrote:haha ok D!RTY I'll stop but I also don't like people messing with other people in the clan.

he has a valid point.
avatar
paper

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-06
Age : 22
Location : Dallas, TX

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  poolboy on Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 am

Maverick123 wrote:
BUT THIS WAS WAYYYYY MORE FUN
Yeah for who, You or me. If you cant fucking say to someone that you don't like them and tell them not to talk to you at all then your just sad.[/quote]

I have no qualms about being sad and pathetic. It was an impulsive, dick-move that happened to be incredibly successful.

Maverick123 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:LOL fuck guys, it's just a damn video game....
I don't like this fighting within the clan.
haha ok D!RTY I'll stop but I also don't like people messing with other people in the clan.

You have a point. Touche, sir.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

paper wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:haha ok D!RTY I'll stop but I also don't like people messing with other people in the clan.

he has a valid point.
Thank you.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  poolboy on Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 am

Still, no need to get all pissy about it! It only affected one person... Muirl.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Maverick123 on Sat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm

poolboy wrote:Still, no need to get all pissy about it! It only affected one person... Muirl.
Two people actually.

Maverick123

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  poolboy on Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
poolboy wrote:Still, no need to get all pissy about it! It only affected one person... Muirl.
Two people actually.

You're right. I would say it affected me as well because now I think of myself as a master manipulator. Rolling Eyes
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: D!RTY, Poolboy, and Masking

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum