Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

ADMINS ABUSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADMINS ABUSE

Post  dT.Jazz on Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 pm

So.. how say the tittle some admins are abussing in game kick for no reason say he is camping and kick when him was moving.. and more reason idk what happend but thats not fun if some admin is kicking you all time not only me i reffer all ppl play that good server. Thx for attention. afro

dT.Jazz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  D!RTY on Thu May 30, 2013 12:05 am

Do you know which admin it was?
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  dT.Jazz on Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 am

D!RTY wrote:Do you know which admin it was?


sure poolboy. all time im entry he dont stop ban me...... thats is so .. men i dont know what to do for ppl stop banning me and kick me witouth reason idk is for im blck or what.... WHAT HAPPEND WITH DT!!

dT.Jazz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  dT.Jazz on Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am

D!RTY im sry for you but see what i say.. IM How the fu..? i enter and kill psyko not do more and what he do? permantly ban.. you are the only good admin and eagle ch3m but the others.. abuse so much (sry cat too are good admin)idk what do really because i like the server but i only get KICKED AND BAN FOR NO REASON. Sad

dT.Jazz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  D!RTY on Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 am

You are kicked and banned because you try and join the server by changing your CD key EACH time. IF you would just post an appeal and stop trying to find a way in you wouldn't be on our bad side.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  poolboy on Thu May 30, 2013 3:59 am

Here's what you've done wrong, aside from being born...

- Constantly AFK every round for multiple games.
- Consistently camping with the bomb and purposefully not playing objective.
- Previous to tonight: Hacking.
- Arguing with warnings issued by admins and kicks.
- Threatening the lives of admins.
- Rejoining server with Juggernaut after being banned.
- Changing CD-Keys to avoid being banned.

Mind you, this was ONLY in tonight's few games.

So here's what I have to say to you, chum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  dT.Jazz on Thu May 30, 2013 10:31 am

poolboy wrote:Here's what you've done wrong, aside from being born...

- Constantly AFK every round for multiple games.
- Consistently camping with the bomb and purposefully not playing objective.
- Previous to tonight: Hacking.
- Arguing with warnings issued by admins and kicks.
- Threatening the lives of admins.
- Rejoining server with Juggernaut after being banned.
- Changing CD-Keys to avoid being banned.

Mind you, this was ONLY in tonight's few games.

So here's what I have to say to you, chum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


1º I never use juggernaut.
2º I dont camp was checking the place
3º I dont arguin with admins i say you noob because you was blocking the door when someone was defusing and you was in my team
º4 When im AFK i say im gonna be afk and come in 2 min or 3min
5º Previous hacking yeah but before 2weeks
6º Changin CD key true because i want play and you and psyko not stop kick me.
7º Psyko all times someone kill him he pb.

dT.Jazz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  soundand.me on Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Previous hacking yeah but before 2weeks

And I vouched for you after the few games we played! Cheating in single player games is one thing, but in multiplayer? C'mon buddy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
soundand.me

Posts : 60
Join date : 2013-05-10
Location : US

View user profile http://www.soundand.me

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  dT.Jazz on Thu May 30, 2013 2:44 pm

soundand.me wrote:
Previous hacking yeah but before 2weeks

And I vouched for you after the few games we played! Cheating in single player games is one thing, but in multiplayer? C'mon buddy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but understand i stop hack so i cant get opportunity? why always tached ppl used hacks before how always hackers?.. i learn the problem now i onyl want have fun.

dT.Jazz

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  Dogskills on Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Testimony

Poolboy is a child. Someone told me that he's 25 years old but I can not believe it. I never had any personal problem with him and that's why my words are objective. I note that he constantly abuses of his admin rights. When players complain, he answers "Do not argue with admins". When they ask any reason for his actions, he invents something. In brief, a perfect little fascist. You have the basic pattern :

I have power and I use it regardless of the others.

I do not avoid excess in the use of my power because it cause complaints and that complaints make me feel superior. If a player complains, I use the "do not argue with admins rule" to abuse even more of my power, which makes me feel even more superior. It is a psychological masturbation that makes me forget my miserable condition of human being.

I do not know what has happened with dT.Jazz, but even if it is justified, most of the actions or the words of Poolboy reveal an immature kid. It's not a personal opinion. Even inside NRU, I know three different people who share it, people I will not tell the names because it's their freedom to say what they think or not to say it. To these people : just leave NRU, Dirty and Psyko are not here most of the time, they protect the infantile behavior of a child, not knowing anything of what happens. Of course, Poolboy do not abuse of his power in front of them because he wants to stay in the team. If Psyko or Dirty have knowledge of the infantile attitude of Pool and do not kick him out of the team, that means they are as much childish as him.

It is not even a question of abuses. You can judge someone on how he defends his actions, whether they are good or bad. It's his relationship to other, his way of communicating that clearly shows a frustrated child. For example, it's obvious for me that chemical or catskill are more mature than him, regardless of their age, because they are here to enjoy the game with others and not against others. You do not have to consider poolboy's actions, you just have to notice that every week people criticize his use of power, and that it is not the case of the other admins. Why poolboy is always criticized and not the others ? There are only three possible answers for that (and nobody can contest this fact) :

or the others never use their admin power and therefore are protected from critics

or poolboy abuse his admin rights (which makes him childish)

or poolboy do not abuse his admin rights but has a serious problem of communication to obtain so much critics for justified actions (which makes him childish)


That's what is nice with philosophy : dialectic allows you to get out of the apparent conflictuality. You are not anymore in the subjective judgment. You observe a situation, and deduct from it the different possible answers, even the ones you do not like. I do not care about Poolboy. As I said, he has never abused his admin rights against me, neither insulted me. So I do not post that against him (he's too childish to understand that there is an incontestable logical fact in the three previous propositions), but for the people who can not tolerate his actions (and for me to train my english, i do not care about the content of the text, my english is pretty basic and i need to make progress, i would not loose my time otherwise for such level of intelligence : I made many mistakes and seeing the poverty of my english, that motivates me to work). You do not have to go far to find evidence of his puerility : the image of the dick that he has used in this topic says everything ... (and confirms the symbolic of the psychological masturbation, the complaint of his victims on the forum being the ejaculation) Is it really true that he is 25 ?? It is not possible. Even a 18 years old would not put a picture of a dick in such topic.




Dogskills

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  poolboy on Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Just because I enjoy fucking children doesn't make ME a child! Wink

Also, the fact that you took the time to write that long speech about me (whether it be positive or negative... hopefully negative) just reinforces the fact that I own you. I have your attention and I took over your mind for at least 5 minutes. Or however long it took you to write that. Probably like a half hour or something. And yeah, I am immature. But this isn't who I actually am, nigga. As for the real me? You'll never fucking know. That is... until I sneak into your home and fuck your asshole a bit.

Sweet dreams, child.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  D!RTY on Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

poolboy wrote:Just because I enjoy fucking children doesn't make ME a child! Wink

Also, the fact that you took the time to write that long speech about me (whether it be positive or negative... hopefully negative) just reinforces the fact that I own you. I have your attention and I took over your mind for at least 5 minutes. Or however long it took you to write that. Probably like a half hour or something. And yeah, I am immature. But this isn't who I actually am, nigga. As for the real me? You'll never fucking know. That is... until I sneak into your home and fuck your asshole a bit.

Sweet dreams, child.

LOL! I couldn't have said it any better.
Dogshit you're a douchebag. Enough said.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  poolboy on Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 pm

D!RTY wrote:
poolboy wrote:Just because I enjoy fucking children doesn't make ME a child! Wink

Also, the fact that you took the time to write that long speech about me (whether it be positive or negative... hopefully negative) just reinforces the fact that I own you. I have your attention and I took over your mind for at least 5 minutes. Or however long it took you to write that. Probably like a half hour or something. And yeah, I am immature. But this isn't who I actually am, nigga. As for the real me? You'll never fucking know. That is... until I sneak into your home and fuck your asshole a bit.

Sweet dreams, child.

LOL! I couldn't have said it any better.
Dogshit you're a douchebag. Enough said.

Thanks, Dirty! Now where's my hunk of man meat I've been craving for all day??
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  Castiel on Fri May 31, 2013 1:47 am

It's not my business but some things have to be said the right way ! Well Dogskills you are terribly wrong here ! Have you ever been an admin on a server? Do you have any idea what it is like ! you have to babysit that server from dckheads and freaking sissy ladies that constantly hack and shit ! If you are an admin you HAVE TO use your power sometimes more than needed so that you make an example by punishing one hard so that others get that point and you allways get critisised whatever you do cause they dont like it and the reason of this is that they dont have the same power as he does! He is doing his job as an admin ! And the one you say about him justifying himself with immature reasons ! well , wrong again ! more than 80% of the players that get warned or kicked or banned they never listen ! No matter how many times you explain to them why you kicked them out they will still complain and talk shit and specially if you have been a long time Admin it gets annoying and you start loosing your patience ! So if you dont know the feeling buddy you cant understand the actions of him! :/
avatar
Castiel

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 23
Location : Home Sweet Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  Catskill on Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 am

Castiel wrote:It's not my business but some things have to be said the right way ! Well Dogskills you are terribly wrong here ! Have you ever been an admin on a server? Do you have any idea what it is like ! you have to babysit that server from dckheads and freaking sissy ladies that constantly hack and shit ! If you are an admin you HAVE TO use your power sometimes more than needed so that you make an example by punishing one hard so that others get that point and you allways get critisised whatever you do cause they dont like it and the reason of this is that they dont have the same power as he does! He is doing his job as an admin ! And the one you say about him justifying himself with immature reasons ! well , wrong again ! more than 80% of the players that get warned or kicked or banned they never listen ! No matter how many times you explain to them why you kicked them out they will still complain and talk shit and specially if you have been a long time Admin it gets annoying and you start loosing your patience ! So if you dont know the feeling buddy you cant understand the actions of him! :/


Well i usualy just pass the drama but not this time...
I was on server with eagle and some other admins when the dt thing was going on..So admins agreed that all dt can play on server as psyko said.
So after that Poolboy came on server and he started to kick all dt members lions and tract i bealive...And eagle said psyko was here and he said that they can play
and he didnt listen and didnt even give lions a chance to talk or anything and again if he did give him a chance he said dont argue with admins...And while eagle was telling him not to kick them as pysko said..poolboy replied i dont know anything about it....So after tons of kicks he finnaly went on forum or xfire idk exactly and stopped kicking..Even tho there were 2 admins on telling him that is ok for them to play here. Ive seen many times his ignorance to our guests on server...
Im not gonna make things personal with poolboy i have my own opinion about him..this is gaming site i bealive not psykological intervention about other gamers.
There are players that are total idiots and yes they never listen you make 3 warnings and hes gone not so hard to do..thats why you have admin so you dont have to deal with idiots who dont listen...And to be admin that means you have the responsibility to keep server clean and its not a gift as for admins level goes its a job Castiel.If you accept admin thats what you do.
As for jazz what he said is true..i dont like hackers i never did and even when they are caught they dont admitt but Jazz did he said he was wrong and i think we can give him another chance but under one condition...ONE CD KEY AND ONE NAME on NRU SERVER...so if he hacks again ban perm....
Peace Wink
avatar
Catskill

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  Castiel on Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 am

i agree with you that it is a job ! what i meant was on general ! not for the dt players !
avatar
Castiel

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 23
Location : Home Sweet Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  poolboy on Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm

LOL... The only reason I kept kicking dT members for a grueling 25 minutes one day was because I was told by an owner of the server that they were no longer welcome. The reason I didn't listen to the other admins like EagleEye and Mav was because ... Well, who would you listen to? A level 40 admin or the OWNERS of the fucking server? Eh?

I know I'm a bastard... A fascist pig.... Dictator... Spawn of Satan... But just embrace it, follow rules and don't fuck with me. I really am full of love.

I'm really loving the attention though. I seriously get off on it. All over your avatars.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  D!RTY on Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 pm

poolboy wrote:LOL... The only reason I kept kicking dT members for a grueling 25 minutes one day was because I was told by an owner of the server that they were no longer welcome. The reason I didn't listen to the other admins like EagleEye and Mav was because ... Well, who would you listen to? A level 40 admin or the OWNERS of the fucking server? Eh?

I know I'm a bastard... A fascist pig.... Dictator... Spawn of Satan... But just embrace it, follow rules and don't fuck with me. I really am full of love.

I'm really loving the attention though. I seriously get off on it. All over your avatars.

Hes right, Psyko did say to kick all dT players for who knows what reason lol. I know some of them hacked (Jazz) but that doesn't mean ALL of them did so I informed poolboy not to do that. Psyko has agreed as well not to kick/ban dT on site, but as for Jazz, once a hacker, always a hacker. Hes not welcome especially after trying to avoid his bans by getting diff CD Keys.
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  EagleEye on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 pm

D!RTY wrote:
poolboy wrote:LOL... The only reason I kept kicking dT members for a grueling 25 minutes one day was because I was told by an owner of the server that they were no longer welcome. The reason I didn't listen to the other admins like EagleEye and Mav was because ... Well, who would you listen to? A level 40 admin or the OWNERS of the fucking server? Eh?

I know I'm a bastard... A fascist pig.... Dictator... Spawn of Satan... But just embrace it, follow rules and don't fuck with me. I really am full of love.

I'm really loving the attention though. I seriously get off on it. All over your avatars.

Hes right, Psyko did say to kick all dT players for who knows what reason lol. I know some of them hacked (Jazz) but that doesn't mean ALL of them did so I informed poolboy not to do that. Psyko has agreed as well not to kick/ban dT on site, but as for Jazz, once a hacker, always a hacker. Hes not welcome especially after trying to avoid his bans by getting diff CD Keys.
All right, now we know what to do ;]
avatar
EagleEye

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-02-12
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands, Helmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMINS ABUSE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum