Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

hiii im n3v3r

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  nato on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm

N3V3Rm1Nd wrote:
nato wrote:Can you ban this guy from the forum please he is very annoying .
dude buy a watch, u are very out of timing
PeAcE


And you are a hacker noob that needs to cheat to win .

nato

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, he joined the server today and was hacking so I banned him for 20,000 years.
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  nato on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Must see
lagabuse.com/forum/index.php?topic=123776.0

nato

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  N3V3Rm1Nd on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm

poolboy wrote:Well, he joined the server today and was hacking so I banned him for 20,000 years.
Dude pool boy i did not even get a chance to play, all i said was hi pool and thats it, player kicked

Ps nato, u needtoo things
1) a hard dick up your butt
2) a step dad because your mom and i has divorced
GOODDAY

poolboy, i did not even pick my class to start playing and u kicked me, i joined the other snd server right after, and huslter did not kick me because, I DO NOT HACK No No No No No No No No No No No No
avatar
N3V3Rm1Nd

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Trinidad and tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:25 pm

N3V3Rm1Nd wrote:
poolboy wrote:Well, he joined the server today and was hacking so I banned him for 20,000 years.
Dude pool boy i did not even get a chance to play, all i said was hi pool and thats it, player kicked

Ps nato, u needtoo things
1) a hard dick up your butt
2) a step dad because your mom and i has divorced
GOODDAY

poolboy, i did not even pick my class to start playing and u kicked me, i joined the other snd server right after, and huslter did not kick me because, I DO NOT HACK No No No No No No No No No No No No

You'll be unbanned eventually.... in 20,000 years.

1: Your NickName?
<ImJustEpic>

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
<n3v3rm1nd>

3: What rule did he/they break?
<family related flam>

4: When rule(s) were broken?
<30:58 N3v3rM1nD [All] report ur mom sucking too long cock>

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
<our player plugged and so he votekick not plugging player but me and I warned my team and told him that he'll get a report for that he said '30:58 N3v3rM1nD [All] report ur mom sucking too long cock'>

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4834833

Please perm/ip ban. I don't think that growing up kids should play and call names not only players but also their families. Thanks
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  N3V3Rm1Nd on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 am

poolboy wrote:
N3V3Rm1Nd wrote:
poolboy wrote:Well, he joined the server today and was hacking so I banned him for 20,000 years.
Dude pool boy i did not even get a chance to play, all i said was hi pool and thats it, player kicked

Ps nato, u needtoo things
1) a hard dick up your butt
2) a step dad because your mom and i has divorced
GOODDAY

poolboy, i did not even pick my class to start playing and u kicked me, i joined the other snd server right after, and huslter did not kick me because, I DO NOT HACK No No No No No No No No No No No No

You'll be unbanned eventually.... in 20,000 years.

1: Your NickName?


2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?


3: What rule did he/they break?


4: When rule(s) were broken?
<30:58 N3v3rM1nD [All] report ur mom sucking too long cock>

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.


6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4834833

Please perm/ip ban. I don't think that growing up kids should play and call names not only players but also their families. Thanks

I CAME HERE TO PLAY ON THIS SERVERS BECAUSE I LOVED IT, I LEFT MY CLAN HOPIN THAT I WOULD JOIN THIS CLAN 1DAY BUT ALL U EVER DO IS ACCUSE ME OF HACKING ALL THE TIME over 1 INCIDENT WHERE I SHOT KARMA THROUGH THE WALL?
REASON BEING THAT KARMA HAD SHOT PAULA AND I SAW WHERE THE BULLETS WHERE COMMING FROM SO I SHOT HIM!!!! WAY TO GAIN RESPECT FROM PLAYERS POOLBOY, BANNING SOMEONE ON THE SERVER WHO HAVENT EVEN SELECTED HIS CLASS AND ACCUSE HIM OF HACKING!!!!!
avatar
N3V3Rm1Nd

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Trinidad and tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  nato on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:30 am

GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM . Once a hacker always a hacker you ask us to show you a clan where you were ban from and we did so what's your point now ? Not because the clan is named Noobs R Us doesn't mean they take noobs and hackers plus you are rude and disrespectful no wonder no clan wants you .

nato

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  Darko on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 am

I cant believe N3V3Rm1Nd is 22 years old. He is acting like he is 12 years old. They said you can't join man. Just deal with it. No one is joining NRU anyway cause recruitment is closed. I want to join them, but I have to deal with recruitment is closed. You need to learn to be patient and how to deal with people better. I've been screwed over in life more than once but I keep moving forward. I was one day a cart pusher when I was 18. Now I'm 22 and I'm in the United States Army. No I'm not recommending people should join any branch of the military. I like my career decision but it's not what I thought it would be. Back to N3V3Rm1Nd. Grow up man, life is too short. If these guys let you back in the server if they did or not already just play with NRU. Playing with these guys is good enough for me whether I wear the tags or not. Either way I'm apart of the NRU community. Being apart of NRU in anyway is good enough for me.
avatar
Darko

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Fort Drum, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  MW on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 am

can i join
avatar
MW

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 22
Location : SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  KarMa' on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:55 am

N3V3Rm1Nd wrote:
poolboy wrote:
N3V3Rm1Nd wrote:
poolboy wrote:Well, he joined the server today and was hacking so I banned him for 20,000 years.
Dude pool boy i did not even get a chance to play, all i said was hi pool and thats it, player kicked

Ps nato, u needtoo things
1) a hard dick up your butt
2) a step dad because your mom and i has divorced
GOODDAY

poolboy, i did not even pick my class to start playing and u kicked me, i joined the other snd server right after, and huslter did not kick me because, I DO NOT HACK No No No No No No No No No No No No

You'll be unbanned eventually.... in 20,000 years.

1: Your NickName?


2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?


3: What rule did he/they break?


4: When rule(s) were broken?
<30:58 N3v3rM1nD [All] report ur mom sucking too long cock>

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.


6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4834833

Please perm/ip ban. I don't think that growing up kids should play and call names not only players but also their families. Thanks

I CAME HERE TO PLAY ON THIS SERVERS BECAUSE I LOVED IT, I LEFT MY CLAN HOPIN THAT I WOULD JOIN THIS CLAN 1DAY BUT ALL U EVER DO IS ACCUSE ME OF HACKING ALL THE TIME over 1 INCIDENT WHERE I SHOT KARMA THROUGH THE WALL?
REASON BEING THAT KARMA HAD SHOT PAULA AND I SAW WHERE THE BULLETS WHERE COMMING FROM SO I SHOT HIM!!!! WAY TO GAIN RESPECT FROM PLAYERS POOLBOY, BANNING SOMEONE ON THE SERVER WHO HAVENT EVEN SELECTED HIS CLASS AND ACCUSE HIM OF HACKING!!!!!
Now you're just making shit up. I haven't played with paula in over a month and I don't remember EVER playing with you.
Go suck a fat one.
Sincerely
-KarMa'

KarMa'

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-03-23
Age : 23
Location : Shanghai, China

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  MW on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm

lol i hate him
avatar
MW

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 22
Location : SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm officially sick of you
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  D!RTY on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm

poolboy wrote:I'm officially sick of you

Same here.

FUCK why is this thread so damn popular !
avatar
D!RTY
Admin

Posts : 517
Join date : 2012-12-21
Age : 29
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  Darko on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 pm

this thread isn't popular, this is just how much everyone hates N3V3Rm1Nd
avatar
Darko

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Fort Drum, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  Scorpion on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 pm

D!RTY wrote:


FUCK why is this thread so damn popular !
dirty why you didn't lock this topic -.- lol
avatar
Scorpion

Posts : 169
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 23
Location : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  N3V3Rm1Nd on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 pm

ok... sorry for the trouble ive heard what u all said and im sorry if i have been disrespectfull in any way possible, i will bid u guys good bye GOODDAY!!
avatar
N3V3Rm1Nd

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Trinidad and tobago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  poolboy on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Fuck you
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 pm

bump
avatar
poolboy

Posts : 504
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  hustle trees on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:48 pm

i like your rump pool.....erm i mean bump
avatar
hustle trees

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiii im n3v3r

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum