Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records

2 posters

Go down

»BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records Empty »BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records

Post  BoH.Crew.IRA Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 am

Hey all,
since i got recently banned by K!irby for:

Aimbot/No recoil

i am recording my Monitor (not just a .demo) and saving it in case anyone has any sort of doubts about me. I will keep the stuff for at least a week and upload it to youtube or as a download if requested.
You can see that its not a demo since you see when im typing and checking stats and stuff.

If you request the upload at the time when im playing please note that it will take some time to reduce video quality and uploading it. A one hour record generates about 18 GB of Video data on my harddisk - so if i dont want to spend the next month to upload that it will take some time to compress it - upload takes some time (rather a lot of time) as well.

Compressing takes about 40 seconds for each GB which i have to compress.. so e.g. the one hour record would take about 12 minutes to be compressed and another hour or two to upload the compressed file.

In case some of you suspect me of editing all that stuff (if that is even possible) here is the deal:

1) You tell me which scene you want (preferebly not "that scene where you killed me about half an hour ago" - you may end up with case 3 - see below- if you do that Very Happy) and i will cut it out, compress it or not (anyway should be basically instant), send you the MD5 right after i closed my game (30 seconds or sth) via xfire or email and upload the video (will take a few Minutes depending on requested quality)

The MD5 is a way to show you that i didnt modify the file after i send you the MD5, because modifying a file changes its MD5. If you dont know what the MD5 checksum of a file is or you dont trust my (extreme short/simple) explanation you may google it - and test how it works for yourself Smile

2) You wait 12 min / hour of record until the whole data is compressed - I will send you the MD5 of the compressed video and upload it (again 1-2 hours for uploading)

3) if you want me to upload the uncompressed data i can send you the MD5 Checksum of the whole file, which should be 10 - 50 GB in size, right away. Then you will have to wait until i uploaded the file (i will split it into parts and upload asap) but uploading will take a week or two so you will have to be patient. After you downloaded the whole thing and put it back together you can check the MD5 checksum.

So all you need to trust me on is that i can't remove any hacks from a video file of any length in under 30 seconds Smile
Just image photoshopping a hack out of >>720 * minutes of video<< images (since my records are with 12 fps -> 12*60 = 720) and you may come to the conclusion that this is somewhat impossible...

As i said - i will keep the uncompressed files for about a week and the compressed once a bit longer. Can't guarantee for how long - depends a bit on my harddisk space Wink

If you have any doubts (after reading a lot of stuff about MD5 hashes) or any questions (which are not related to MD5 hashing Very Happy ) you may feel free to ask.

sincerely

IRA™️

P.S. Im using MD5summer v12005 to generate the MD5 hashes - this tool an also be used to check MD5 hashes if they are correct. Plus its open source (for the extremly paranoid among you which suspect me of publishing crooked MD5 hashers xD)

Link to that: http://sourceforge.net/projects/md5summer/?source=navbar

duh... that was a long post - i hope i didnt waste my time here - lol

P.S.S. For those who are wondering why i know all that stuff - im majoring in Computer science at a Technical University which shall remain unnamed Wink

BoH.Crew.IRA
BoH.Crew.IRA

https://www.youtube.com/user/BoHCrewIRA

Back to top Go down

»BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records Empty Positive Sideeffect #1

Post  BoH.Crew.IRA Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am

Recording all your stuff has some positive sideeffects, because you get all those hackers on camera as well Very Happy
So here is a short extract of todays record in a decent quality.

Hacker of the Day: SfR'KoJlo6oK

I'd appreciate it if you could ban him asap for a decade or two... thanks in advance Very Happy

sincerely

IRA™️

BoH.Crew.IRA
BoH.Crew.IRA

https://www.youtube.com/user/BoHCrewIRA

Back to top Go down

»BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records Empty Re: »BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records

Post  MasterMode Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 am

Boh tbh to me u seem legit even though u piss me off evry damn time u surorise bitch me with ur silent m 4

MasterMode

Back to top Go down

»BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records Empty Re: »BoH.Crew×IRA™ Records

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum