Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

LOL... Girls and COD4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL... Girls and COD4

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

It's so funny to watch legions of lonely, horny little teenagers rush to the aid of a supposed girl on a video game whenever she is insulted or called out upon. Anyone else notice this?

I called Catskill a cunt today because she denied my countless cyber sex requests. You should have seen the shit-storm that followed xD

Little boys will do anything to get their dick wet. Even if it means getting off on the idea that they spoke and might have defended a girl who might be a guy on this video game online...

Children, if you want your dick wet. PM Me :-*
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: LOL... Girls and COD4

Post  paper on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 pm

true fuckin story, i was watchin it all go down
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 pm

paper wrote:true fuckin story, i was watchin it all go down

LOL I fucking love you
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  paper on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:14 pm

poolboy wrote:LOL I fucking love you

ily2 bby
paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm

LOL...

Well thats your side of thinking and still i can not bealive youre 25 Wink
The shitstorm that followed as you named it its not because im suposoably a girl its beacuse even people aged 15 or 14 know you
shouldnt behave like that to other people..you shouldnt expect that all people DIG so called humor you use...its disrespectful to everybody..
And i dont like drama at all i really dont..but to say to Muirl on apublic full server that it is HIS fault his parents divorced that was a whole another level really...and i dont know him well at all...i couldnt just stand by really...
Also about the ban of that hacker, you did ban the wrong guy as Muirl said to YOU two or three times, than you kicked for arguing with admins...and i told you you banned the wrong guy but ONCE again you did right as you said and you listened to Mav Wink..
YOu do really need attention..actualy you CRY and BEG for it all you do is spread negativity among people with your lousy humor and everything leads and ends with dicks and cunts on your posts or words...

MUCH LOVE AND ATTENTION EVEN FROM ME POOLBOI Wink
i hope you get well soon Wink

http://imageshack.us/f/534/poolathisbest.jpg/ HERE is a screenshot no need to explain...truth is right there Wink

Last edited by Catskill on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : aditional proof)
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paper on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:35 pm

cat whether you wanna face it or not, the fact is, they all got your back because you're a "girl". trust me i see the same thing happen with paula (another "girl" on the server). otherwise people pretty much dont butt in. You just got into NRU and you know nothing about anyone in the clan really.. This is the problem with girls, they cant handle any little bit of drama, they HAVE to win and HAVE to prove their point (which is why im marrying poolboy). You also have no idea about the background to this story, you have no idea what might have happened between pool and muir in the past that possibly provoked this anger.. You have the right to be mad about pool calling you a name or asking to have cyber sex with you LOL Laughing because they're directed towards you, but as far as the rest of this stuff goes, mind your own business.
paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 pm

paper wrote:cat whether you wanna face it or not, the fact is, they all got your back because you're a "girl". trust me i see the same thing happen with paula (another "girl" on the server). otherwise people pretty much dont butt in. You just got into NRU and you know nothing about anyone in the clan really.. This is the problem with girls, they cant handle any little bit of drama, they HAVE to win and HAVE to prove their point (which is why im marrying poolboy). You also have no idea about the background to this story, you have no idea what happened between pool and muir a while back that might have provoked anger.. You have the right to be mad about pool calling you a name or asking to have cyber sex with you LOL Laughing because they're directed towards you, but as far as the rest of this stuff goes, mind your own business.

THE FACT IS YOU PROTECT POOL no matter what he does he gets a support...I have post a screenshot and it wasnt about me just the word cunt thats all wich you didnt even mention..weird?
I am pointing out how he is to other people and he likes you because you support everything he does...youre his mate in crime sort of speak.And dont tell me
girls cant handle drama please and about winning and losing i dont care about that..make somethign better up please Smile
I do know that pool had Mavs name and he provoked Muril with his parents divorce and stuff like that.
Yes i dont know everybody and EVERYBODY dont know me...those i know i talk to and i have them on xfire....what for pool goes i got to know him enough that
i dont want to get to know him more...
Im not here long thats true but obviously i am long enough that EVEN BOYS or MEN dont like POOLBOY from their own reasons and omg they cant handle his DRAMA hes making everytime he comes on server...people talk alot and i am not making it up Wink
Also this was betwen me and pool so its you who should mind his own buisness dont you think...
On server he finds someone to provoke and if minded his own buisness server would be even better place Wink
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paper on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Catskill wrote:You're right pyrex

paper

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:56 pm

paper wrote:true fuckin story, i was watchin it all go down

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is tooooo good i'm peeing my pants.

&
Calm down childen!!! We all know girls don't play video games...
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 pm

[quote="paper"]cat whether you wanna face it or not, the fact is, they all got your back because you're a "girl". trust me i see the same thing happen with paula (another "girl" on the server)./quote]

The truth is that men are weak women but anyway if you have a little brain you have to be nice to everyone, not only to males but also for women, it's also true that the cat does not know what it was all in the past NRU but some things should remain untold: )
Scorpion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Catskill wrote:LOL...

Well thats your side of thinking and still i can not bealive youre 25 Wink
The shitstorm that followed as you named it its not because im suposoably a girl its beacuse even people aged 15 or 14 know you
shouldnt behave like that to other people..you shouldnt expect that all people DIG so called humor you use...its disrespectful to everybody..
And i dont like drama at all i really dont..but to say to Muirl on apublic full server that it is HIS fault his parents divorced that was a whole another level really...and i dont know him well at all...i couldnt just stand by really...
Also about the ban of that hacker, you did ban the wrong guy as Muirl said to YOU two or three times, than you kicked for arguing with admins...and i told you you banned the wrong guy but ONCE again you did right as you said and you listened to Mav Wink..
YOu do really need attention..actualy you CRY and BEG for it all you do is spread negativity among people with your lousy humor and everything leads and ends with dicks and cunts on your posts or words...

MUCH LOVE AND ATTENTION EVEN FROM ME POOLBOI Wink
i hope you get well soon Wink

http://imageshack.us/f/534/poolathisbest.jpg/ HERE is a screenshot no need to explain...truth is right there Wink

Thank you for feeding my addiction to online-attention. I think I'll be okay for the next 10 minutes or so. I'll cum find you then, darling.

Catskill wrote:
paper wrote:cat whether you wanna face it or not, the fact is, they all got your back because you're a "girl". trust me i see the same thing happen with paula (another "girl" on the server). otherwise people pretty much dont butt in. You just got into NRU and you know nothing about anyone in the clan really.. This is the problem with girls, they cant handle any little bit of drama, they HAVE to win and HAVE to prove their point (which is why im marrying poolboy). You also have no idea about the background to this story, you have no idea what happened between pool and muir a while back that might have provoked anger.. You have the right to be mad about pool calling you a name or asking to have cyber sex with you LOL Laughing because they're directed towards you, but as far as the rest of this stuff goes, mind your own business.

THE FACT IS YOU PROTECT POOL no matter what he does he gets a support...I have post a screenshot and it wasnt about me just the word cunt thats all wich you didnt even mention..weird?
I am pointing out how he is to other people and he likes you because you support everything he does...youre his mate in crime sort of speak.And dont tell me
girls cant handle drama please and about winning and losing i dont care about that..make somethign better up please Smile
I do know that pool had Mavs name and he provoked Muril with his parents divorce and stuff like that.
Yes i dont know everybody and EVERYBODY dont know me...those i know i talk to and i have them on xfire....what for pool goes i got to know him enough that
i dont want to get to know him more...
Im not here long thats true but obviously i am long enough that EVEN BOYS or MEN dont like POOLBOY from their own reasons and omg they cant handle his DRAMA hes making everytime he comes on server...people talk alot and i am not making it up Wink
Also this was betwen me and pool so its you who should mind his own buisness dont you think...
On server he finds someone to provoke and if minded his own buisness server would be even better place Wink

And YEAH... the only reason I like pyrex is because he is my mate in crime. Rolling Eyes

And YEAH... I did provoke Muir that fateful day. And it's something I masturbate to every night because of it's brilliance in execution. The reason I kept kicking him today was because HE JUST WOULDN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KICKING/BANNING PEOPLE. Probably should have muted him but this was a quicker solution. Confusing the shit out of me and the other admins.

Also, since when did an online persona become a reflection of true character?

And YEAH... I own you.
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 pm

LOL...

You are too dumb to have a reflection either way Wink
And first you have to buy something so you can say you own it...since i am not for sale, you OWN-ed yourslef Wink

Have fun Pool and stay Cool funny how it ryhmes but worlds apart Smile

Thats my que to leave and not being such sensitive full of nonsense wannabe girl right pool?

Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm

I LIKE PENISES

Last edited by poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 pm

poolboy wrote:All I know is that you are and have been dedicating a lot of energy into writing posts about me and hating me. That's ownership in my opinion.

Also, please consider suicide. You are worthless.

HEEYY!! Be nice ! No
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

D!RTY wrote:
poolboy wrote:All I know is that you are and have been dedicating a lot of energy into writing posts about me and hating me. That's ownership in my opinion.

Also, please consider suicide. You are worthless.

HEEYY!! Be nice ! No

No sorry papa
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 am

Pool, you made 2 posts about me remember..i didnt pick on you i didnt even say nothing to you....
maybe it hurt you when i didnt gave you attention you needed at start, now i did and it still not right Wink now you complain about my dedication of writing posts...
Suicide really...god, when i thought you cant go lower you find another level...this is so much fun when you make an idiot out of yourslef hahhaah..but
if i say idiot its actualy an insult for people that dont have much of IQ...Pool you have a fucking black hole in your head Smile

And what for reflection of yours go its still you when you are on server, maybe youre like jekyll and hyde thats a mental condition and i would advise you to visit
some kind of treatment...
No excuses dude....

Now i am going to be reflection of you and ill say it in your style:

GO .i. yourself Wink
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 am

Catskill wrote:Pool, you made 2 posts about me remember..i didnt pick on you i didnt even say nothing to you....
maybe it hurt you when i didnt gave you attention you needed at start, now i did and it still not right Wink now you complain about my dedication of writing posts...
Suicide really...god, when i thought you cant go lower you find another level...this is so much fun when you make an idiot out of yourslef hahhaah..but
if i say idiot its actualy an insult for people that dont have much of IQ...Pool you have a fucking black hole in your head Smile

And what for reflection of yours go its still you when you are on server, maybe youre like jekyll and hyde thats a mental condition and i would advise you to visit
some kind of treatment...
No excuses dude....

Now i am going to be reflection of you and ill say it in your style:

GO .i. yourself Wink

You're right, my bad.
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Is this nonsense still going on? confused
D!RTY