Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

WHo is owner and who is running this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHo is owner and who is running this?

Post  Catskill on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:06 am

Well idk who runs this Forum and Servers really....
Ive been on server just now and i have been kicked two times by noone else than Pool..
I said dont talk to me because i have nothing else to say to you and he kicked me...ofc
Ive been playing with Karma and other player that have been on agreed to help Karma getting HS and Pool didnt even play the game and he warned me for not playing obj,on server there was 5 people including Pool...
So if can somebody talk to this guy and get thru his thick skull of his and just say dont TALK to me and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE would be awsome ty...
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHo is owner and who is running this?

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 am

Oh, were you "Buddha?" My bad... I guess I just thought I'd kick whoever that guy Buddha was because he was sitting in spawn with the bomb and doing absolutely nothing. I guess that's why you shouldn't play under different aliases unless you're going to actually obey rules. The admins here can't be expected to alias every single person that purposefully holds up the game before they take action. Had I known you were an admin, I would have let you keep holding up the game!
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 am

poolboy wrote:Oh, were you "Buddha?" My bad... I guess I just thought I'd kick whoever that guy Buddha was because he was sitting in spawn with the bomb and doing absolutely nothing. I guess that's why you shouldn't play under different aliases unless you're going to actually obey rules. The admins here can't be expected to alias every single person that purposefully holds up the game before they take action. Had I known you were an admin, I would have let you keep holding up the game!

I understand that and i agree with you..BUT
I came back and you did ALIAS me and ofc said cunt again...idk why when i dont speak to you or anythng...
and still you said i am breaking rules when other players agreed to help Karma with HS i didnt force anyone and than
when i asked you dont talk to me anymore and leave me alone you kicked me again WELL KNOWING who i am..please do explain that...
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 am

Yeah, I called you a cunt because you were BEING a CUNT. Of course, I aliased you after seeing you rejoin almost immediately. And Karma mentioned that I had just kicked an admin, so I was curious.
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

poolboy wrote:Yeah, I called you a cunt because you were BEING a CUNT. Of course, I aliased you after seeing you rejoin almost immediately. And Karma mentioned that I had just kicked an admin, so I was curious.

All i said was when you warned me not to break rules which I DIDNT i said: Says the king of breaking rules Wink which is also true...
Now leave me the fuck alone and dont talk to me...
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:00 am

I can talk to you all I want. It's your decision to reply or not. I can't possibly ignore a sexy little 16 year old such as yourself.
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  THoTz on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

poolboy wrote:I can talk to you all I want. It's your decision to reply or not. I can't possibly ignore a sexy little 16 year old such as yourself.
Can you just respect the fact that she's a girl playing CoD and get off her case? Most of the time I avoid things like this but the fact that you're both in the NRU clan is what makes me want to step in. Cat is a great person and a great addition to the NRU clan. The fact that you keep cyber bullying her (yes it is cyber bullying) such as posting a picture of a penis on the NRU forums and calling her a Cunt multiple times when you were told to stop isn't respectful in any sense what so ever.
You may call us "sensitive" but if it annoys the person then you should stop when they ask you to stop. It's like as if someone is argueing constantly 24/7. Knowing you, you would dispise that and immediatly ban them from the server. In this case we do not have the privilage to get rid of someone who annoys us (hence you). When asked to stop doing something please stop. It's a rule that dates all the way back to kindergarden and preschool and the fact that you are unable to stop shows a lack of maturity as an admin. If you're going to be an admin, you might as well act like one. Hey, at least an actual admin would've read all of this till the end. Knowing you Poolboy you probably quit after the first 2 sentences.
THoTz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paper on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper

View user profile http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

You're right, Thotz... I stopped reading after two sentences. Probably because I'm stupid or am just too lazy or whatever reason you're going to give in your next reply.

No worries guys... Catskill is going to def. suck your dicks. She might even fuck you a bit if you assassinate me in RL.

Also, I post penis pics everywhere. Not just for Cat. Look at the forum. You're bound to find like 50 of them.
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  THoTz on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 pm

poolboy wrote:You're right, Thotz... I stopped reading after two sentences. Probably because I'm stupid or am just too lazy or whatever reason you're going to give in your next reply.

No worries guys... Catskill is going to def. suck your dicks. She might even fuck you a bit if you assassinate me in RL.

Also, I post penis pics everywhere. Not just for Cat. Look at the forum. You're bound to find like 50 of them.

Actually it's none of those reasons, but it's just for the fact that you're too immature. "I post penis pics everywhere" itself is an example of why you're such an idiot. Honestly, it annoys me so much that you were actually able to get a spot as an admin.
THoTz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm sorry that I've so much strife in your life. I guess if I gave a shit about you then I would just disappear.

Thank you for feeding the trolls. You're very skilled at it!
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 pm

LOL damn wtf is going on here? It's honestly WAY to fucking much for me to read so i don't read it but WHy is there so much heat between cat and pollboy hehe?

Anyways, we ALL run the server, however psyko and I are the owners of the server. We both also manage these forums so please stop bashing on each other and keep them clean.
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MW on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

wow lol
MW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top