Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post  VeGAS on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Ryan
Age:13(I know it's a little young but I am very mature for my age (Ex: I don't like to trash talk, start fights or be inappropriate)
Gaming Tag: VeGAS
Years in COD4: 3 and a half years
X-fire: moffiya
Were you referred by a NRU member?:No but I play with MuiIRL and ChiefKeef quite frequently.
Weapon of choice: AK-47, AK74-u and R700
Time you usually play: Week Days : Every day for at least an hour and a half after 5pm Eastern Weekends: At least 3-4 hours after 1 pm Eastern also on weekends i usually stay up to 2 am when no admins are usually on, which is when most hackers come on.
Additional Information: I like to bring people up and generally just try to make them feel good about themselves. I also like helping people with things especially when it comes to controls and building computers. Very Happy
Humour/Humor: I like to laugh a lot at almost anything except when someone is getting hurt in the joke(I hate Racism) Also when someone is being ridiculed I like to stand up for them.
A Few Things: As stated above I am not 18 as your application page states is the required age. I hope you can look past this because I have played in this server for a couple weeks and never have been banned, kicked or warned for anything. I also have played with PsyKo my self and have have no problems with him. I hope the information above proves to you that I am indeed mature enough to become a moderator on this server. If not thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to keep playing on the server.

Thank You in Advance and if you don't accept me I completely understand. Very Happy

Last edited by VeGAS on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 14 times in total

VeGAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post  poolboy on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 am

I officially announce my endorsement of VeGaS for NRU clan membership.

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  VeGAS on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks Poolboy Very Happy

VeGAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:55 pm

VeGAS wrote:Thanks Poolboy Very Happy

Whats up VeGAS!
We've seen you play in the server quite a lot lately and we love your style!

I know Psyko is with me on this one so tag up man! NRU|
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top