Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin

3 posters

Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin

Post  Wildstampede Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 am

Hey Guys I recently joined this forum since I've been playing TONS of SND on the COD4 servers. Today at around 10 PM (June16) I was kicked then banned from the SND server for "wallhacking" by some guy named Rawk btm or something like that; maybe it was someone else but I think there weren't any NRU clan members on at the time. So I was on defence on Vacant defending A with an m60. I killed three people before the round so I had a UAV. It was 1v1 so i decided to use it. I saw a guy down that long hallway (it's where the SAS can hop up on a trashcan in the beginning) and randomly shot through the walls to try to wallbang him. I winged the guy once but he rushed me and I got killed. Then Rawk accuses me of wallhacking when I had the UAV on. Seriously.... What is up with that guy. I tried to tell him I had UAV on but he told everyone to say "Bye Bye" to me and this other guy More Wine? (who also was not hacking) so I talked smack to him; I DID NOT know he was and admin and I was not being serious. Can I somehow be unbanned from the server? I'm sorry for calling him names but seriously can he not abuse his admin powers? That frustrates regular players like me and only shows that some people are power-abusing members. Thanks for the consideration.

P.S: I PM'ed Poolboy with the relatively same message. I'm sorry if you had to read this again pool. Oh and my username was Garlic but it was already taken so I switched it.

Last edited by Wildstampede on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting my username)

Wildstampede

Back to top Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Re: Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin

Post  paper Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:44 am

i think he perm banned you and the other couple of guys and as far as i know, we cannot simply !unban using B3 (for ex. i tried to unban dremazzy who has been perm banned as well and it hasn't worked..) I'm sure D!RTY (server owner) will see this soon and resolve it.
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Thanks Paper

Post  Wildstampede Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:48 am

Thanks for the quick reply man! NRU is the ONLY SND server I can play on as most others are just TDM 24/7. It's really frustrating to be kicked for no legitimate reason other then random luck. And can there be any recourse against admins who do this to people like me and Dreamzy who loyally play NRU every day?

Wildstampede

Back to top Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Re: Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:08 pm

please follow the ban appeal form. btw, that was psyko and if you kill him 1 v 1 you more than likely will get banned lmao! no joke. Nothing we can do about it also because he is owner just like i am.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Ban Appeal

Post  Wildstampede Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm

In-Game Name:Garlic
Day/time banned: June 16 at around 10PM
Any warnings prior: Rawk btm/Psyko just said something accusing me of wallhacking.( I don't remember the exact words) NOTE: I DID NOT know it was psyko. I just thought it was some random guy playing SND. Then I was kicked and banned for wallhacking.

P.S: Psyko I actually complimented you two games before. You left early and me and More Wine? (who was also banned) were trying to knife only but I playfully bashed at his shots when my team was knifing only.

Wildstampede

Back to top Go down

Getting randomly kicked then banned by an admin Empty Psyko

Post  Wildstampede Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Look Psyko if I pissed you off somehow I'm sorry bro. All of the stuff I say is 99% joking around and there's NO need to ban me from the server for "using wallhacks"....

Wildstampede

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:11 am

You're unbanned. Stop trying to log into the server with another account. That account has been banned.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down