Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal for "Prombear"

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal for "Prombear" Empty Ban appeal for "Prombear"

Post  Prombear Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:53 am

Name: Prombear
Time banned: 7.30 New Zealand time

I'm sure I'm not the only person to express their annoyance towards the gung-ho attitude 'psyko' has to banning people.
So this evening I ran straight into a claymore, as I often do, and it nearly killed me. I then proceeded to shoot 'psyko', and kill him. I was then accused of "shooting the claymore through the wall", and accused of hacking. To be honest, over the past two days almost everyone that kills him seems to be accused of hacking in some shape or form, and it's pretty annoying. When I explained that I wasn't hacking, he essentially said that he'd ban me anyway, and to enjoy the appeal process. 
Would be much appreciated if a reasonable admin could unban me again, as I haven't, nor will I, hack on this game.
Cheers.

Prombear

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for "Prombear" Empty Re: Ban appeal for "Prombear"

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Ubanned.

I perma banned your other account C4yourself. Stop trying to evade the ban. We don't like that.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down