Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overextending admin !

5 posters

Go down

overextending admin ! Empty overextending admin !

Post  Castiel Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 pm

This time is me who speaks ! TheNoob ! i'm Castiels uncle ! you have an admin named poolboy !well as far as i know your server is a normal s&d ! correct me if i am wrong here! well that "bully" kept screaming  " KNIFE ONLY OR PERM BAN " I said is this server  knife only  ? i think no ! but even though i kept playing only with knife cuase i dont want to get at any trouble ! i kept telling poolboy that is a normal server and is not fair taking advantage of his admin power ! he kept screaming the same thing ! and then i got banned ! where is the sence in this ? i  will tell you ! nowhere ! it would be much appresiated if i got unbanned if i got one ! and also tell your "bully" guy to be a little  cooler and not such a power manipulator ! thanks ! 
P.S i dont care whatever you are going to say poolboy so dont waste your breath trying to stand on your self ! Smile
Have a nice day
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

overextending admin ! Empty Re: overextending admin !

Post  poolboy Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:38 pm

We had 12 people on the server all agreeing to do KNIFE ONLY.  This is a rarity.  You were the only one who didn't want to play and chose to use weapons.  You must not play with me very often because i always !scream KNIFE ONLY OR PERM BAN  when all i mean is KNIFE ONLY OR KICK. 

In your case, I banned you for 30m (approx. length of maybe two rounds of knife only?) because you used your guns and explosions on us on four different occasions.

Thank you for your concerns.

ALSO.... Many other admins enforce the same kind of rules when it comes to specialty knife or sniper matches.  If the majority of the server is in agreement to knife only and some idiotic asshole decides to shoot everyone with an LMG (a.k.a. YOU) then that's ruining the game for everyone else (the majority).  Usually we kick but on repeat offenses we temp ban for a minimal amount.

I think you'll be OK without playing COD4 for 30m today.  It's ok.  Go outside!

ALSO.... Gilly was doing the same damn thing.  Where's his complaint post?
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Castiel, if i remember correctly you were banned for hacking. I'll have to check the logs, but I don't know why you're even in the server to begin with.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilly Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 pm

LMAO psyko.

Gilly

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:Castiel, if i remember correctly you were banned for hacking. I'll have to check the logs, but I don't know why you're even in the server to begin with.
LOLLLLLL
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 am

1st of all Poolboy i didnt use any weapons ! I kept using knife ! from the time you said knives only ,i didnt use any weapon at all! you can check that ! i think only once by mistake and then you started using the !screem command !  after that i didnt use a tall ! Now for the hacking thing ! Psycho I (TheNoob) dont hack buddy!  i dont know what my newbie nephew does with his computer but i dont think he is like that! to be honest , on your server the majority of your players ( random guys who join  ! Not your member ) arent that great of guys !i  have never seen some1 who noticed the sounds or that even tries to be quite and play with sound ! And yes ! it was me who was banned for hacking and then my nephew (castiel) posted a forum of which i am really sorry as i said while i was on the server and there were some admins of yours ! i said i was sorry if he offended anyone cause as i saw he was pretty offensive which is something i dislike !
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

You proudly declared that you weren't going to play by false rules. You complained that people were knifing on an SND server. Then you proceeded to kill us all with your gun.

Also, you're a hacker. Oh it wasn't you? Believe me... All accused hackers have a newbie nephew or brother that logs onto their name and causes mayhem... JUST before the real deal logs on and plays.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

I didnt use a freaking weapon ! Indeed i said that i dont like playing by false rules !  but i didnt use a fcking weapon ! And about the hacking thing ! sorry to say but your juggment about hackers doesnt seem to be soo good right now ! and if you logged in more oftenly you would understand what is going on about me and my nephew ! but is ok ! as i learnt my nephew once tried to help about a hacker ,that kept harashing your server and you were not be able to do anything , but he failed and i am really glad that he stopped playing right now in your server ! cause he would be dragged down soo deep  ! i really dont care either you think that i or my nephew hacks ! do what you like ! it's your server , you take the decisions! btw why dont you put a freaking pb-echelon ? what for? That way you would be more sure about who is hacking and who is not ! and also many of your player and sadly some of your members will be unmasked about hacking..
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Still doesn't change the fact that you were using weapons during a knife only match. 12/13 were knifing. Guess who the bitch was?

And I log in everyday... Would you like me to log in every hour instead? Would that make me believe your nephew fabrication?

I would respond to the rest of your bitching but your English is so terrible that I can't trouble myself with figuring out what you meant.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Also I'm not really sure why this is such a big deal for you.  It was a 30min ban.  Just enough time to masturbate once.  Well, more like several times for you Wink
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:36 pm

.. I'm too old for that ! maybe for my nephew ! but not for me ! and i got upset cause i got kicked while i did nothing wrong !  and i dont want to leave and make trouble to the servers my nephew joins in...
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:23 pm

You're right.  You didn't really do anything "wrong."  But when the majority of the server unanimously agrees to a specialty match and you're the only player that decides to be a bitch.  You're ruining the game for everyone else.  My responsibility as an admin is to ensure the game keeps moving and is enjoyable for that majority.  This is something that I strongly believe and I will certainly change my approach as Psyko & D!RTY see fit.

In other words, you were being a faggot.  That's why you were kicked.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Castiel Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

My responsibility as an admin is to ensure the game keeps moving and is enjoyable for that majority

Yeah indeed ! i totally agree with that ! but you could at least tell me : Stop it , all wannt knife so play knife ! I think i would understand that ! or if you made me understand that the nice way ! thats why i got angry and made all this ! ( and please show some respect would you? i dont think we are the same age here ) 
Sincierly  TheNoob
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm

KNIFE ONLY OR PERM BAN = KNIFE ONLY OR KICK
REPEAT OFFENSES = BRIEF BAN FOR DURATION OF THE GAME

You're right though.. I suppose I should've asked "Pretty please, sir.  Would you mind not using guns because we're all knifing?  Very Happy  Please, sir!" Because usually people tend to ignore anything admins do unless it has the word BAN attached to it.

Just like when someone uses Juggernaut and are warned 3 times in a row but they still refrain from taking the banned perk off.  But then as soon as they are kicked they scream bloody murder.

Just stop being a bitch.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Poolboys admin, If he says knife all you knife.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down