Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Appeal for ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appeal for ban

Post  NiuBi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:26 am

In-Game Name: NB
Day/time banned: 5:20 pm +8GMT
Any warnings prior: Well someone accused me of hacking, and threatened to get me banned. I don't hack. I think i've played enough on this server for people to know that

NiuBi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Denied

Post  AmerikanPsyko on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 am

More than 5 people in game accused you and said you were hacking not te mention the fact that you always knew where i was, and also the fact you were no scoping and quick scoping people with a 200+ ping. Appeal denied. Sorry. If it was just me alone on a concious call maybe i'd reconsider, but more than 4 people accused you.
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Appeal for ban

Post  NiuBi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 am

Honest to god, I don't hack. I have 200 ping because I live in China. I played it a lot so i got used to the 200ping and I know how to snipe with 200+ms. What kind of possible hack could I have? Aimbot? I don't know if you can check records or not, or just search up my stats, theres times where I absolutely suck, so I really don't know why you are calling me a hacker. All I am asking for is one more chance, and you guys can watch all you want. I really believe that this is an unfair ban considering the short amount of time that the admins took to consider me hacking.

NiuBi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:27 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:More than 5 people in game accused you and said you were hacking not te mention the fact that you always knew where i was, and also the fact you were no scoping and quick scoping people with a 200+ ping.  Appeal denied. Sorry. If it was just me alone on a concious call maybe i'd reconsider, but more than 4 people accused you.

I was playing at the time and with him before... he was sketchy. Very sketchy. Many BS shots were landed.
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top