Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreasonable Ban

+4
EagleEye
poolboy
relicz
AWhiteGuy
8 posters

Go down

Unreasonable Ban Empty Unreasonable Ban

Post  AWhiteGuy Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 am

AWhiteGuy
Banned 10:05 pm pacific time
No reason for ban. Admins started calling me names and saying how I was terrible. Incredibly ridiculous. They accused people of cheating who have no bans on guids. The admins were named NRUPoolboy and Sleepercell. Sleepercell was blatantly hacking and also using a script. The two admins instigated the entire argument. Sleepercell muted me for no reason except not allowing him to badmouth me without response. He then proceeded to tell me to stop talking like a "nigger". I was extremely offended due to the fact that many of my family and friends are african american.

AWhiteGuy

Back to top Go down

Unreasonable Ban Empty Re: Unreasonable Ban

Post  relicz Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 am

i was also there during this confrontation and have several screenshots to back up these claims if necessary

relicz

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:23 pm

You guys are niggers. I banned you because the owner gave me full permission and you guys were pretty fucking annoying. We have a rule 5 that states no arguing with admins and you guys were not only arguing but also showing a gross display of disrespect to us and other players. I was playing on the server as a different alias and was subject to relentless harassment before signing on as poolboy.

I think that definitely merits a ban for idiot/niggerdom/rule5. I have the backing of Psyko, the owner. Also, over voice chat you idiots were saying how much you hate the server anyway because of noobs and hackers. So it sounds to me like you don't really belong here anyway. Good riddance, scum. Or, sorry... should I say nigger?

Also, we have ZERO tolerance for hackers. If one person in a clan hacks, then the clan is no longer welcomed into our server and subsequently banned. If you have a problem with this, please contact a lawyer and we'll get this serious matter (as you are making it out to be) settled.

LOL... SleeperCell is the owner so if he tells you to stop talking like a nigger then you can't be surprised if he kicks you. You guys were being pretty nigger-ish.

Good luck with your ban appeal, since you were banned by the owner. And as for my bans, well I have the backing of the owner.

So yeah, you can report us to the Activision police since we are in violation of human rights.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Well said.
EagleEye
EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  dStruction Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 am