Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

nova. last post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nova. last post

Post  tuckerjeffrey on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 pm

I have been banned from the server for the third time for hacking, and id like to make this one hundred percent clear. I do not hack. This is not in the ban appeals section, because im not appealing it. This is my first time ever getting banned from a server. I have played fps competitively since I was 11. I started with MOHAA and switched to cod4 competitively when it came out. I played competitvely for years. twl, ecl, and was even sponsored in xpl with my old clan, eol. I currently run a punkbuster enabled server that also has pbbans enabled. .tnb hc snd server. I have been completely respectful to all your admins and members. I completely understand why I was banned. Im sure I drove away some of the players in the server and for that, I apologize. However, the truth is, I was a professional pam4 player, and basically no one in your server uses dead silence. I have asus xonar dx 7.1 sound card and a razer tiamat 7.1 headset. Every single time someone takes a step without dead silence, I hear it. I tried to prove my innocence with you guys, offered to let you force screenshots (force screenshots in console, then I email to you, so you see EXACTLY what I see) but you guys did not want to do that. And again, I have my own server and have for years, soI understand that I was driving away players, and that was not my intention. I feel as though my integrity has been comprimised in your eyes, and that bothered me. I am not coming from a place of anger or resentment or anything of the sort, rather, id like to let you know that I am not cheating. When I played with sleeper cell, he made me look stupid with his acog sniper (good player btw) and when I played with crew ira, he destroyed me on several maps. Not too concerned with being unbanned; however, if you would like to force screenshots, im completely willing. Dont have to unban me, would just like to clear my name.

tuckerjeffrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nova. last post

Post  poolboy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

I banned you yesterday because you were obvious with your hacks.
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  tuckerjeffrey on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Okay, thank you for your time.

tuckerjeffrey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 am

I know him he doesnt hack Pool and i use dead silence and u can hear it especialy when u have a good head set..But..i dont hear shit cuz i am listenting to music all the time during gameplay Wink
Catskill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:06 am

btw mate i have dead silence on skorpion and ak 47 and i always play with that 2 weapons  :/
Scorpion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top