Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to become NRU

3 posters

Go down

I would like to become NRU Empty I would like to become NRU

Post  Sunshine00 Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi people,

I do not play since a long time so i am not a pro for the moment :-/ but I will certainly progress as everyone (even if that takes more time when you get older). I just got level 55 yesterday. When I play on a map I know well, I am not so bad, I have been the first of my team few times. But as there are maps that I do not master at all, it breaks my statistics. NRU is the only server where I play because I really appreciate the ambiance (except when there is no admin and a hacker come by, of course). I play one hour a day, if not more, to relax. I am 24 years old, university student in Montreal, CA. I think it is a great quality to be mature on COD when you see how many children there are, insulting hacking etc ... My online name is §unshine. Well, I came here, because maverick told me it was the place to come to ask for recruitment. I do not know if I will have a chance to be recruited, but anyway, NRU will still be my favorite server. I hope that you will consider my age as a motivation to recruit me, because this game definitely lacks older players. Hopefully, not all young players are childish. Very Happy

Sunshine00

Back to top Go down

I would like to become NRU Empty Re: I would like to become NRU

Post  D!RTY Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Sunshine00 wrote:Hi people,

I do not play since a long time so i am not a pro for the moment :-/ but I will certainly progress as everyone (even if that takes more time when you get older). I just got level 55 yesterday. When I play on a map I know well, I am not so bad, I have been the first of my team few times. But as there are maps that I do not master at all, it breaks my statistics. NRU is the only server where I play because I really appreciate the ambiance (except when there is no admin and a hacker come by, of course). I play one hour a day, if not more, to relax. I am 24 years old, university student in Montreal, CA. I think it is a great quality to be mature on COD when you see how many children there are, insulting hacking etc ... My online name is §unshine. Well, I came here, because maverick told me it was the place to come to ask for recruitment. I do not know if I will have a chance to be recruited, but anyway, NRU will still be my favorite server. I hope that you will consider my age as a motivation to recruit me, because this game definitely lacks older players. Hopefully, not all young players are childish. Very Happy

Please use this format when applying.

Name:
Years in COD4:
X-fire:
Were you referred by a NRU member?:
Weapon of choice:
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunshine00 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh ok sorry I did not see.

Name: James
Gaming Tag: §unshine
Years in COD4: Since February 2013
X-fire: I don't know Xfire but I am on Mac Mountain Lion
Were you referred by a NRU member?: Not really, Maverick gave me the link of the website when I asked him about recruitment
Weapon of choice: M16A4, but as I am new on the game, It is the only gun I have really played with, so maybe I will change later.
Time you usually play: as a student, I do not have specific hours, a lot of free time. "Usually" does not make sens in my life.
Motivation: I always play on the NRU server, I like the ambiance, and it is more funny to know other people online. Anyway, if I was NRU, I could also participate to protect the server from hackers because there is not always a NRU player on it.

Sunshine00

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 am

Inactive in server.
Reason:
I have not seen sunshine in the server in awhile.
Decision:
I'm going to make an executive decision, and lock this application due to inactivity. If sunshine becomes more active in server, we will re-open the application.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum