Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR

+11
KDCKiller
pwnsauce
[TF178]CryMe'
kn!felive
Scorpion
In5e!gn
THoTz
Mr.Bear
poolboy
BoH.Crew.IRA
D!RTY
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR

Post  D!RTY Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi All,
I personally want to thank each and every one of you who has played on our server as well as contributed to the servers running time. Than you to all the clan members for being awesome and wanting to play with us Very Happy. I just want to thank everybody for making this cod4 experience a pretty awesome one.

I received an email from our hosting site that they are no longer offering services and will be canceling. I'm in no mood to be looking for new server providers to host our cod4 server....BTW, no other server provider allows us to make changes to our files as they are all "locked" meaning, even if we did find another server provider, the server wouldnt be cracked.....

I'll just place this here.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty Re: NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR

Post  BoH.Crew.IRA Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Sad Sad Sad
BoH.Crew.IRA
BoH.Crew.IRA

https://www.youtube.com/user/BoHCrewIRA

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty Re: NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 pm

When is this sad event taking place?
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bear Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm

NOOOOOOOO whyyyy Sad
Mr.Bear
Mr.Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  THoTz Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Even if the server shuts down, couldn't we use the NRU second server? Or is that just not a possibility? We could also try using hustle's server that he gave us.
THoTz
THoTz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bear Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 pm

YES, thotz has come to save us, thank you for shedding the light of hope on me Thotz!
Mr.Bear
Mr.Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Why? I believe he JUST TOLD US, Bear. READ LOLZ
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:14 am

Husttles server is not up anymore and he was also renting from the same providers. Like i said, we could ultimately go with another provider but i havent seen one that allows us to make changes to our iw3mp.exe file (which allows us to make it cracked). So even if we find another provider the server wont be cracked. Our cracked server is what seperates us from everyone else.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:35 am

Apparently gameservers can host cracked servers???
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  In5e!gn Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:48 am

noooo, where else can i find such an osm server?

In5e!gn

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:01 am

:'( :'( omg why that's terribly,is there any way to have other server guys :'(
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  kn!felive Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 pm

how sad.....and i was starting 2 like you guys

kn!felive

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty Dirty please read this

Post  [TF178]CryMe' Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Dirty please read this. What makes NRU special is definitely that it's cracked. But more importantly, it's friendly members and caring admin are ultimately what makes it stand out Please, if it shal not be cracked still host it, i'm sure me and many other people would buy CoD just for that. NRU is so important to me.

[TF178]CryMe'

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty JFCOM Servers

Post  pwnsauce Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Howdy,
we have a clan called JFCOM - Joint Forces Command at JFKrew.com

I understand your sever is going away. Well, we have a few if you want to use one.

What are your thoughts on a merger?
That's the whole point of the clan name: Joint Forces.
People from multiple clans in one place to share servers and foum space.

The servers are listed at the site, have a look
The Crysis 3 server isn't listed because gametracker doesn't have a banner for it.

Ciao!
Pwn at jfkrew.com
(Greg)

pwnsauce

http://jfkrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:51 pm

[TF178]CryMe' wrote:it's friendly members and caring admin are ultimately what makes it stand out

I just felt like this needed to be pointed out with emphasis.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty That is very right.

Post  [TF178]CryMe' Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm

That was indeed meant to be the highlight. Poolboy himself is a living example of this.

[TF178]CryMe'

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 pm

JF krew that is a nice gesture ! I'm a little skeptical on doing this as I like to have the server how i like lol and run it how i want to run it. I'll have to think about this offer tho so thank you for mentioning it.

ALSO, to the person that said gameservers hosts cracked server is NOT correct. GameServers is one of the worst hosts to rent from as they don't allow ANY modifying of like any files.

We may try and look for a new server provider but who knows. I know psyko wants to find a new one but it's hard to find a reliable one with good ping and able to modify files. Last time we had a server that wwas running PB and NOT cracked, NOBODY joined.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pwnsauce Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Wasn't really aware of that about Gameservers hosting.
I thought they were ok.

Is this an issue of funding?
We got that part covered.

Why not just switch to a new hosting company?
What other host would support the options you want?

Maybe we can work something out.

Had a falling out with my last clan but really miss the gun bunch of people we had adn want to build that back out.

Greg

[/color]
D!RTY wrote:JF krew that is a nice gesture ! I'm a little skeptical on doing this as I like to have the server how i like lol and run it how i want to run it.  I'll have to think about this offer tho so thank you for mentioning it.

ALSO, to the person that said gameservers hosts cracked server is NOT correct. GameServers is one of the worst hosts to rent from as they don't allow ANY modifying of like any files.

We may try and look for a new server provider but who knows. I know psyko wants to find a new one but it's hard to find a reliable one with good ping and able to modify files. Last time we had a server that wwas running PB and NOT cracked, NOBODY joined.

pwnsauce

Back to top Go down

Post  pwnsauce Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm

pwnsauce wrote:Wasn't really aware of that about Gameservers hosting.
I thought they were ok.

Is this an issue of funding?
We got that part covered.

Why not just switch to a new hosting company?
What other host would support the options you want?

Maybe we can work something out.

Had a falling out with my last clan but really miss the fun bunch of people we had adn want to build that back out.

Greg

[/color]
D!RTY wrote:JF krew that is a nice gesture ! I'm a little skeptical on doing this as I like to have the server how i like lol and run it how i want to run it.  I'll have to think about this offer tho so thank you for mentioning it.

pwnsauce

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 pm

pwnsauce rocks for giving us an ounce of hope!
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bear Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm

why? thats wut he just said poolboy. READ LOLZ
Mr.Bear
Mr.Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Mr.Bear wrote:why? thats wut he just said poolboy. READ LOLZ

!tb Mr. Bear 999999w READ LOLZ
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

NRU CoD4 server will be SHUTTING DOWN - FORRRREVVVERRR Empty advert

Post  pwnsauce Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Well,
I think before the server closes you should advertise some server, either your alternate or the one i"m offering you to use.

You have a crowd of people who look for your servers but if it just disappears you'll lose that crowd of people.

8.6.2.20:28960
Is the server address.

It's there if you want to use it.

pwnsauce

Back to top Go down

Post  KDCKiller Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

I do not think you realize that gameservers DOES let you modify all server files in the FTP once you log in. I have rented CSS and COD4 servers from them before, and you can in fact make it cracked if you wish. The reason that "We will not be able to make it cracked" is silly. It is possible with gameservers and I am sure plenty of other server renters to make a cracked COD4 server. Either you truly did not research or you just listened to someone who did not know what he is doing.

KDCKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bear Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:50 am

Pwnsauce, can you make that server cracked by chance?
Mr.Bear
Mr.Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next