Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not an appeal

2 posters

Go down

Not an appeal Empty Not an appeal

Post  html rulez d00d Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

This is not an appeal, I do not wish to ever come back to your server. I was ask by jakeyyyy<3 and Dearun to join them on your server last Saturday night. I don't normally play S&D, but this was my first time playing in over 8 months, so they talked me into it. I brought along a few old clan members with me. None of us was breaking any rules, but Psyko! constantly called us names and hackers with no proof what so ever. The reason why is, none of us cheat. I never even said one word back to him. I used to be an admin for the United Brotherhood Clan, we was a no cheat clan, and supported punkbuster. Just me alone recorded over 100 demos of REAL hackers and submitted them to pbbans.com to get bans. Our servers has busted 535 hackers in the 5 years I was there. I don't appreciate some admin, abusing good players that comes to his server. All I can say is, good luck with your server, but the attitudes needs to change IMO...

One note to Psyko!, get a good headset, you can hear people walking even if they have dead silence. Maybe you will understand why at certain times I knew when some one was coming around the corner.

html rulez d00d

Back to top Go down

Not an appeal Empty Re: Not an appeal

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Html, were restructruing b3 and admins so that if there are people being obvious, you need to contact an administrator, and tell them privately, or post demo on forums. I'll do a temporary unban, and monitor use, and ask input on your gameplay, nothing personal, just tired of being a nanny. I'll unban later tonight.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down