Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hustle trees

2 posters

Go down

hustle trees Empty hustle trees

Post  hustle trees Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:46 pm

hello all. i have been banned due to the strong belief that i have a wall hack. just found i am not banned, but still. i am currently in the process of trying to find my screen shots i took within the console that prove i had uav alot if not most of the time. that being said, that would explain why i knew where people were. i remember one instance on crash i was in the stair well of the A bomb site, and shot someone through the stairs above. yes i will admit it does seem very suspicious, but i have seen it done but never had it actually worked for me. welll just found out i dont have the screen shots due to the fact that i used the print screen instead of F12.....Stooopid me. but to prove that i did try here is what i did take

hustle trees Crossfire_01_zps2d616f7c
i will point out, that hacks have a UAV some where on the screen at all times, even at match end. there is none on my screen. to get a full view of the picture, right click and click open image in new tab

i know its not much in my favor, but i do ask for one more chance. you can watch me in game, i wont shoot through walls, i wont do anything like that. ive been playing this game for years. this is a really great great server, and i would hate not being able to play on it. if i hacked, i would not care because it would just be "another server" to get banned from. but i dont hack. i play legit, and always have, always will. put me on a map like creek, and i guarantee you i will suck balls at the map. im terrible at it.overgrown too, just found im terrible at that map as well. or something, i dont know. but anyway, i reallly hope you consider giving me another chance. thank you for your time.
hustle trees
hustle trees

Back to top Go down

hustle trees Empty Re: hustle trees

Post  D!RTY Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello,
What was your ingame name at the time? Was it Melanie Mac? I will look at the ban logs and have a talk with Psyko on this. As you may know, our server is cracked so we do NOT take lightly to anything we suspect as cheating. Its ok to shoot through walls as it's part of the game, but when we see a constant of that, and whipping around busting 180's out of nowhere we get very suspicious.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hustle trees Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:04 pm

thanls for the reply. melonie mac was there that day. cant remember if i got booted by her but she did warn a few times. someone else cant remeber was the one who kicjed for 8 minutes thus led me to believe i got banned but did not. 360!hustletreez is my in game handle. i have been playing in the server lately.though with no issue as i have not been doin so hot lol anyway yea. chiefkeef actually defended me from the onslaught of accusations in game yesterday. big thanks to him Smile
hustle trees
hustle trees

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:11 pm

hustle trees wrote:thanls for the reply. melonie mac was there that day. cant remember if i got booted by her but she did warn a few times. someone else cant remeber was the one who kicjed for 8 minutes thus led me to believe i got banned but did not. 360!hustletreez is my in game handle. i have been playing in the server lately.though with no issue as i have not been doin so hot lol anyway yea. chiefkeef actually defended me from the onslaught of accusations in game yesterday. big thanks to him Smile

Your ban has been lifted.
We will not be so nice next time.

Have fun in the server and remember we don't take lightly to cheating.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down