Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I guess im not admin anymore

+8
MW
MasterMode
D!RTY
Gilly
EagleEye
poolboy
THoTz
Maverick123
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So I guess im not admin anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: So I guess im not admin anymore

Post  poolboy Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Why does it matter? So you know who to be mad at?
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

So I guess im not admin anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: So I guess im not admin anymore

Post  MuirIRL Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 am

My Contribution: Deal With It.

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm

poolboy wrote:Why does it matter? So you know who to be mad at?
Why would I be mad at someone? I didn't want to be admin anyways so I can't be mad. I just want to know what happened.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
Why would I be mad at someone? I didn't want to be admin anyways so I can't be mad. I just want to know what happened.

Well, you seemed to care about finding out very much... enough to make two back-to-back posts about it in order to bump the topic up. So I was assuming there was some level of emotion involved from your end. But apparently I'm wrong.

As you were––
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:59 pm

The fact that he takes a topic to say "So I guess im not admin anymore" is just such a blatant attempt to beg attention, instead he could have just sent a private message saying, "Hey, just found out that I am no longer admin and was wanting to know who made the decision" without getting everyone on the case.

Besides, the whole admin removal thing is warranted anyway.

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 pm

MuirIRL wrote:The fact that he takes a topic to say "So I guess im not admin anymore" is just such a blatant attempt to beg attention, instead he could have just sent a private message saying, "Hey, just found out that I am no longer admin and was wanting to know who made the decision" without getting everyone on the case.

LOL.... well said!
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Maverick123 wrote:
I didn't want to be admin anyways

Explains why you were so useless at it then...

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:05 pm

poolboy wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:

Well, you seemed to care about finding out very much... enough to make two back-to-back posts about it in order to bump the topic up. So I was assuming there was some level of emotion involved from your end. But apparently I'm wrong.

As you were––
Apparently you are.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 pm

MuirIRL wrote:The fact that he takes a topic to say "So I guess im not admin anymore" is just such a blatant attempt to beg attention, instead he could have just sent a private message saying, "Hey, just found out that I am no longer admin and was wanting to know who made the decision" without getting everyone on the case.

1. I don't want/need attention from any of you. 2. Maybe I didn't want to send him a message. 3. People don't always do things the way you do it so chill out. 4. I didn't get anyone on the case they got them selfs on the case thank you very much.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Oh and another thing, stop assuming shit about people when you don't know them.

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Maverick123 wrote:

1. I don't want/need attention from any of you. 2. Maybe I didn't want to send him a message. 3. People don't always do things the way you do it so chill out. 4. I didn't get anyone on the case they got them selfs on the case thank you very much.

For the record, whatever Maverick says... it's actually HIM this time.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Maverick123 wrote:I like men now, oh wait... come to think of it I always have. Silly me.

I don't even...

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick123 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 pm

MuirIRL wrote:
Maverick123 wrote:I like men now, oh wait... come to think of it I always have. Silly me.

I don't even...
um when did I write this.....

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:28 am

You guys are cute.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  DreamzZzy Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:34 am

I got popcorn just to read this,
Most entertaining thing ive read all day.
DreamzZzy
DreamzZzy

http://settheday0nfire.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 pm

DreamzZzy wrote:I got popcorn just to read this,
Most entertaining thing ive read all day.

Isn't it just XD

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Maverick probably cries every time he reads this thread Very Happy
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2