Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit Just Got Sexy...

3 posters

Go down

Shit Just Got Sexy... Empty Shit Just Got Sexy...

Post  poolboy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:25 am

Howdy all–

As you may know, my name is poolboy– Mr. Poolboy to those who don't know me. I play exclusively on the NRU server under the name {SB}Poolboy. Some of you may associate me with being a bit of a troll, but I assure you that I can play nice too. Despite what I say while playing, I am NOT a pedophile or a racist, sexual deviant with ties to international terrorism. Anyway, I look forward to being more apart of the NRU community here. I enjoy playing with the majority of you gents and Muir's girlfriend.

My xfire handle is sidefriction. Before you make a dirty little sex joke about my xfire name, let me inform you that I chose that name after my favorite roller coaster on Roller Coaster Tycoon (which is what I play when not playing COD4).

Till next time, folks–

Love,
poolboy pig

EDIT: Awww fuck guys. I'm sorry. I just realized I put this in the wrong section.

Last edited by poolboy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Section Edit)
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Shit Just Got Sexy... Empty Re: Shit Just Got Sexy...

Post  D!RTY Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am

poolboy wrote:Howdy all–

As you may know, my name is poolboy– Mr. Poolboy to those who don't know me. I play exclusively on the NRU server under the name {SB}Poolboy. Some of you may associate me with being a bit of a troll, but I assure you that I can play nice too. Despite what I say while playing, I am NOT a pedophile or a racist, sexual deviant with ties to international terrorism. Anyway, I look forward to being more apart of the NRU community here. I enjoy playing with the majority of you gents and Muir's girlfriend.

My xfire handle is sidefriction. Before you make a dirty little sex joke about my xfire name, let me inform you that I chose that name after my favorite roller coaster on Roller Coaster Tycoon (which is what I play when not playing COD4).

Till next time, folks–

Love,
poolboy pig

EDIT: Awww fuck guys. I'm sorry. I just realized I put this in the wrong section.

LOL! Dude, i just downloaded RCT about a month ago. I started playing when i was in 6th grade i believe ! I'm 25 now lol.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:28 am

hahaha that's hilarious! i thought i was the only one! such a sweet game.

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm

You have earned my approval.

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down