Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Shit Just Got Sexy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shit Just Got Sexy...

Post  poolboy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:25 am

Howdy all–

As you may know, my name is poolboy– Mr. Poolboy to those who don't know me. I play exclusively on the NRU server under the name {SB}Poolboy. Some of you may associate me with being a bit of a troll, but I assure you that I can play nice too. Despite what I say while playing, I am NOT a pedophile or a racist, sexual deviant with ties to international terrorism. Anyway, I look forward to being more apart of the NRU community here. I enjoy playing with the majority of you gents and Muir's girlfriend.

My xfire handle is sidefriction. Before you make a dirty little sex joke about my xfire name, let me inform you that I chose that name after my favorite roller coaster on Roller Coaster Tycoon (which is what I play when not playing COD4).

Till next time, folks–

Love,
poolboy pig

EDIT: Awww fuck guys. I'm sorry. I just realized I put this in the wrong section.

Last edited by poolboy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Section Edit)
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Just Got Sexy...

Post  D!RTY on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am

poolboy wrote:Howdy all–

As you may know, my name is poolboy– Mr. Poolboy to those who don't know me. I play exclusively on the NRU server under the name {SB}Poolboy. Some of you may associate me with being a bit of a troll, but I assure you that I can play nice too. Despite what I say while playing, I am NOT a pedophile or a racist, sexual deviant with ties to international terrorism. Anyway, I look forward to being more apart of the NRU community here. I enjoy playing with the majority of you gents and Muir's girlfriend.

My xfire handle is sidefriction. Before you make a dirty little sex joke about my xfire name, let me inform you that I chose that name after my favorite roller coaster on Roller Coaster Tycoon (which is what I play when not playing COD4).

Till next time, folks–

Love,
poolboy pig

EDIT: Awww fuck guys. I'm sorry. I just realized I put this in the wrong section.

LOL! Dude, i just downloaded RCT about a month ago. I started playing when i was in 6th grade i believe ! I'm 25 now lol.
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:28 am

hahaha that's hilarious! i thought i was the only one! such a sweet game.

Love,
poolboy pig
poolboy

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm

You have earned my approval.

MuirIRL

View user profile

Back to top Go down