Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica

+3
BoH.Crew.IRA
D!RTY
poolboy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica Empty Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:37 pm

All five of you need to stop ruining games with your constant bitching, moaning and screaming about being kicked for AFK, no objective and excessive camping.  You also need to stop doing those things, but that's why we have admins.  Every time you're on, all I witness is bitching, bitching, bitching, arguing, arguing, arguing and then, after a while, the insults begin to roll in.  And it's not just one of you.  It's all five of you. 

I don't want to say you're not welcome here, because you are!  But please, for the sake of players trying to fuck around on COD4... stop making huge deals out of nothing.  I mean, you are kicked for being AFK and you log back in like 10 minutes later and start bitching admins out for kicking you.

Also, on a side note, Lions has been banned for hacks in the past.  He keeps evading his ban.  I'm not sure if you guys read the forums or not, but in case you do.... please read.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica Empty Re: Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 pm

If you are going AFK for more than 3 rounds and you're NOT an admin, you will be kicked to make room for others trying to play.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica Empty Re: Paula, Tract, Lions, Moose & Jessica

Post  poolboy Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 pm

D!RTY wrote:If you are going AFK for more than 3 rounds and you're NOT an admin, you will be kicked to make room for others trying to play.

I've banned you guys for a brief amount of time because shit hasnt gotten better with you. You all keep misbehaving. However, as of today... a couple of you decided to evade youyr ban by using fake keycodes. This has earned you a perm ban in my book for ban evasion. DIRTY, Psyko feel free to change this or lift the ban if you see fit. This is my judgement call SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF i'M IN THE WRONG.

alSO, i cant see shit what im typing because its white on white background ahhhhh
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:58 pm

poolboy wrote:
D!RTY wrote:If you are going AFK for more than 3 rounds and you're NOT an admin, you will be kicked to make room for others trying to play.

I've banned you guys for a brief amount of time because shit hasnt gotten better with you.  You all keep misbehaving.  However, as of today... a couple of you decided to evade youyr ban by using fake keycodes.  This has earned you a perm ban in my book for ban evasion.  DIRTY, Psyko feel free to change this or lift the ban if you see fit.  This is my judgement call SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF i'M IN THE WRONG.

alSO, i cant see shit what im typing because its white on white background ahhhhh

WTF IS UP WITH THE QUOTE TYPE SHIT OMFG THE FORUM IS FUCKED
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 pm

IT LOOKS AWESOME THOUGH MAN.... seriously.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I want to nurture your offspring poolman. You're fucking hawt as FUCK!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoH.Crew.IRA Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 am

D!RTY wrote:

WTF IS UP WITH THE QUOTE TYPE SHIT OMFG THE FORUM IS FUCKED

go check my pm dude Wink

BoH.Crew.IRA
BoH.Crew.IRA

https://www.youtube.com/user/BoHCrewIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Since people keep on asking me on the server and forums…..

Paula: Rule #5, purposefully not playing objective, ban evasion.
Lions: Rule #6, ban evasion.
Tract: Rule #5, ban evasion.
Moose: Rule #6, ban evasion.
Jessica: Rule #5, purposefully not playing objective, ban evasion.

All five individuals were originally banned for one day, then one week and finally, after multiple evasions: 19,178 years and one month.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooseize Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Since I myself, don't like believing people only from their words, I am proud to announce that over time, I have accumulated different pictures of Poolboy and Scorpion both abusing their admin. Just to let you know ahead of time, Paul is Poolboy and dexter morgan is Scorpion. I'm sure they will agree with me unless they decide to lie a bit more.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mooseize

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:39 pm

i would aggre that you wilbanned i think cuz tyler is hacking and i was ban him ,but he comming with another kk soo why i should do hmmm ??????????
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:42 pm

and yea snufu somethig is used juggernaut 1 warn,second warn is granade launcher and third i tb him on 3h but nooooo he came with another kk,i think that is awoiding ban i think
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooseize Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Regardless of what someone did, you are a admin with only permission to Temp-Ban. Do you think that you were given Temp-Ban so you could ban people for 999999999h? I think it may have been a smart idea to do something else like contact a higher ranking admin.

Mooseize

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:43 pm

oo yea temp -ban is for lvl 40 soo i can do that on how long time i want Wink
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Mooseize Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Even if that is the case, it's not right for you and Poolboy to laugh at the fact that you are banning people. And when you were kicking Snufu, you only gave the reason "gtfo". That's not a proper reason.

Mooseize

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

GTFO ... LOL
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Since when was there a code of ethics for how admins keep previously banned hackers, rule-breakers and general idiots out of our server?
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

you are a blind man,you take screenshot of reason -.-
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

JESUS
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Just waiting for Moose to post another bitchy complaint here soon.... in 5...4...3...2....
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh and I think this post definitely is well over due for one of these......

poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

hahahahahaa XD
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  antos98 Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

may i please know why i was banned? #Twerk Anto

antos98

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

antos98 wrote:may i please know why i was banned? #Twerk Anto

who is banned you ?
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

I did. Ban evasion. Nice try, Moose.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Or Tract. Or Paula. Or lions. You admitted you were one of those assholes
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum