Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags.

3 posters

Go down

Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags. Empty Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags.

Post  WeepingAngle Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:03 pm

I was just in your server and was kicked by no cause. My score was 13-1 (because I was being a  tryhard with AK lol) and got kicked with no warnings. I then looked at who was admin in the server, and no one was wearing NRU tags. I rejoined and got kicked before I could load. Its your server, so you do what you want, but I think you guys need to moderate who you give admin powers to... It's not the first time I've seen admin abuse on your server.

Thanks for listening.

Weeping_Angle

WeepingAngle

Back to top Go down

Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags. Empty Re: Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags.

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

I banned you under the alias "beefcake."  Why?  I baited your ass.

I was playing with you as "NRU|Poolboy" and you were suspicious but you clearly dropped it because you are aware of NRU tags and what not.  So I re-joined as beefcake and low-and-behold, you were beyond obvious with your hacks.  Snapping right to people with your AK-47, knowing who's around the corner without UAV... You were pre-firing like crazy.  Way too consistent of a shot.  13-1 with an over 250 ping.  Also, the entire server was calling you out. 

But, then again, I guess 15 people could all be collectively wrong.

That's my two cents.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags. Empty Re: Being kicked by a user not wearing NRU tags.

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 pm

poolboy wrote:I banned you under the alias "beefcake."  Why?  I baited your ass.

I was playing with you as "NRU|Poolboy" and you were suspicious but you clearly dropped it because you are aware of NRU tags and what not.  So I re-joined as beefcake and low-and-behold, you were beyond obvious with your hacks.  Snapping right to people with your AK-47, knowing who's around the corner without UAV... You were pre-firing like crazy.  Way too consistent of a shot.  13-1 with an over 250 ping.  Also, the entire server was calling you out. 

But, then again, I guess 15 people could all be collectively wrong.

That's my two cents.

Perma banned!
Thanks Poolboy!

Love you!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down