Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else?

+3
Catskill
D!RTY
Erick_Avila
7 posters

Go down

Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else? Empty Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else?

Post  Erick_Avila Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 pm

In-Game Name: Erick_Avila
Day/time banned:  must have been couple days ago since it was last time I played in server
Any warnings prior: NEVER, like I said I'm kinda new and not even level 55.

Hey guys well I wanna get some info on why I would be banned :S. I've been couple months into pc gaming so I don't even know how to install hacks so it can't be that.

Can anyone help? I wanna get to join again since this server has low ping for me and don't really have many other S&D servers.

I don't remember what day it was i last played :/

Although last time I played I did get into a small argument w/ someone, don't know if it was this server; pretty sure it wasn't. But even if it was it was a regular public player not a administrator.
Please let me know why I got banned. if there is true valid evidence I'll deal w/ it. but I'm sure I haven't done anything wrong.

Thanks

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else? Empty Re: Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else?

Post  Erick_Avila Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

?

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else? Empty Re: Erick_Avila Banned? Can someone explain why? I'm kinda new and don't even know how to install hacks so why else?

Post  D!RTY Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm too lazy to care anymore
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick_Avila Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 am

Well can I at least be unbanned?

I didn't even get any info on why I got banned. I swear I don't even know how to install a hack.

I really like this server since it has low ping for me please :/
..I have never played unfair.

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Post  Catskill Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 am

Lets unban him he seeems as ok guy..we ban hackers not fair players  Wink
Catskill
Catskill

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick_Avila Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVASJLLy4Gw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqCJlFepHXWcU68Bz2l14LQ

Here is a video of a gameplay I recorded on another server that banned me.I recorded some of this gameplay since I was doing good at first.

You can clearly see that I was just like pre-firing alot since I have over 30 days played on cod4 in ps3 and I know the maps extremely well. I came over to PC since I was getting bored of the controller.

I swear guys, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HACK :/

Please unban me and keep and eye on me and you'll see that I am a fair player.

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

We will be keeping an eye out on you. this is your only time this will happen.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoH.Crew.IRA Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

you bet i will Very Happy
BoH.Crew.IRA
BoH.Crew.IRA

https://www.youtube.com/user/BoHCrewIRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick_Avila Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:09 pm

I have nothing to fear guys, I don't know how to install hacks and wouldn't waste my time trying them out since I won't be prestiging and so I have no reason to cheat.

I tried joining right now the server but still banned :/

I'll check back tomorrow...
be sure to spectate me if you see me join so you can be sure I won't be cheating Smile

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodBullet Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:43 pm

I will give you a manual:
Download this program (Roccat) and install Konedriver.exe on your PC.
Now launch the game and CTR then ALT and press 3 times the / button.
GOOD LUCK WITH UR SILENT AIMBOT....

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xw9qbdyawn3kn7/Roccat+-+Silentaim%21.rar

BloodBullet

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodBullet Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 pm

I have a strange feeling i won't get unbanned the next time i get banned....

BloodBullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick_Avila Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 pm

No thanks, don't want hacks.

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick_Avila Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

?

Erick_Avila

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Your name doesn't even ce up
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down