Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no fucking reason

2 posters

Go down

Banned for no fucking reason Empty Banned for no fucking reason

Post  WRussian Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm

In-Game Name: WRussian
Day/time banned: 2013-07-27 1:10pm EST (approximately)
Any warnings prior: none
Some asshat (dont remember name) accused me of hacking because I was top of leaderboard, I said "I just can't help it" sarcastically
To which he said "thanks for admitting you're hacking" and banned me (for idk how long)
This type of shit happens too often, it makes your clan and server look bad, especially since I was considering applying to join.
Best part - I wasn't even doing that well, and my pathetic 1.0 k/d is enough proof that I don't hack.
In your admin thread it says "don't abuse admin like PsyKo! and kick people because you're raging", whoever did this deserves to lose their admin.
There were NO warnings, and  NO evidence of hacking.

WRussian

Back to top Go down

Banned for no fucking reason Empty Re: Banned for no fucking reason

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:34 pm

I was watching you through the course of several games. You’re pretty good at hiding the fact that you hack, so I’ll give you that. But you see, I kept joining with different aliases. When a new player would join, you’d check out the !admins command to see if any of them were admins. When I was on, I was not listed and that’s when you started getting blatant. Several people on the server called you out for hacking and when I joined as a random player and started calling you out as well… you admitted that you hack.

I only temp-banned you for 19,176 years and 1 month. It’s not a permanent ban by any means. We have a zero tolerance policy concerning hackers. We do not have to provide hard evidence like recorded demo’s and we certainly do not have to warn before banning. Also, if someone is hacking in part of a clan then that clan is banned from the server. We spectate the suspicious people and if we see evidence of hacking then we act.

We’ve been running this server like this for a while now and it has been working. So, sorry that you were stupid enough to be so obvious in avoiding admins while hacking and then once they leave you get ridiculous with them.

Oh, and a screenshot is posted below.

Banned for no fucking reason Screen10
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  WRussian Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Look man, I am flattered by the compliment that you think I am hacking, but look at my fucking k/d 1.1 or something, if I was a hacker that means I was a pretty bad one no?I don't know if it is possible for you to see my commands but I did not use !admins a single time, in fact before I read your admin thread I did not know it existed. I am a long time console player so forgive me if I know the ins and outs of the game. i also use deep impact and wallbanging with a uav is pretty fucking straight forward.As for the obviously sarcastic comment... are you kidding me?

If you disagree with this I request another admin/owner to review this case. What pisses me off even more is that I WASN'T EVEN DOING THAT WELL. iF YOU BAN EVERY PLAYER THAT GETS ACCUSED OF HACKING BY NOOBS HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LEFT ON YOUR SERVER?

WRussian

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 pm

You can't blame me for misinterpreting a so-called sarcastic comment via text online.

I didn't ban you based on how many people called you out. I saw you.

If you want to be unbanned or whatever, I'd talk to the owners of the server... they can decide for themselves after looking at my post.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  WRussian Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Look man, I am flattered by the compliment that you think I am hacking, but look at my fucking k/d 1.1 or something, if I was a hacker that means I was a pretty bad one no? I don't know if it is possible for you to see my commands but I did not use !admins a single time, in fact before I read your admin thread I did not know it existed. I am a long time console player so forgive me if I know the ins and outs of the game and can tell when someone is right around the corner, surround sound is a definite plus. i also use deep impact and wallbanging with a uav is pretty fucking straight forward. As for the obviously sarcastic comment... are you kidding me? If you really don't believe me, look at my scores from previous games, not terrible, but definitely not up to par with a hacker. If you truly spec'd me you would see how shit my aim is, thank goodness for spraying with a 74u

If you disagree with this I request another admin/owner to review this case.
And yes I am upset because this is one of the only decent SnD servers left

WRussian

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Keep your hacking contained to a TDM server or something. Stay away from ours. You are not welcome.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  WRussian Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:19 pm

1. I am not hacking
2. I am not even that good
3. I like SnD and this is one of the 2 that are online most of the time.

Don't be a dick due

WRussian

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 pm

1. You yourself admitted it. And you were obvious.
2. You're right. You suck. But when you turn on your hacks you all of a sudden have a 17 - 2 score.
3. Then perhaps you should go to the other server and hack there. We don't want you playing here.

Don't be a nigger due.
poolboy
poolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  WRussian Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:34 pm

A sarcastic comment does not mean anything. I was surprised that anyone was even serious, sure I was doing well, but thats because we had a uav every round. Also, please define "WE", I've been getting along with everyone on the server, other than you apparently.

WRussian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down