Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNBAN PLEASE.

3 posters

Go down

UNBAN PLEASE. Empty UNBAN PLEASE.

Post  elohel Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Alright, yesterday i was ban from the server for accusing someone of hacking.. only because he obviously was.. went 50 and something in a search game.. but anyways. i got banned and now when i attempt to join the server it instantly says player kicked.. i would really love to be unbanned.. i've played in the server 40 times, i was really cool with the people in it and i loved it there it was by far my fav server.. my name was "lol" please unban me asap. i dont think i should be banned longer than a day for accusing someone of hacks.. thank you, guys.

elohel

Back to top Go down

UNBAN PLEASE. Empty Re: UNBAN PLEASE.

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 pm

what is your name in-game?
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 pm

elohel wrote:Alright, yesterday i was ban from the server for accusing someone of hacking.. only because he obviously was.. went 50 and something in a search game.. but anyways. i got banned and now when i attempt to join the server it instantly says player kicked.. i would really love to be unbanned.. i've played in the server 40 times, i was really cool with the people in it and i loved it there it was by far my fav server.. my name was "lol" please unban me asap. i dont think i should be banned longer than a day for accusing someone of hacks.. thank you, guys.

There are so many people that have come in with the name LOL it would be impossible to find you. Have you been in the server with an alias? Maybe post your IP so i can look you up and get this unbaned.

Thanks.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down