Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys whats up

2 posters

Go down

hey guys whats up Empty hey guys whats up

Post  paper Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 pm

just saying wasup. i play a shit ton in the server and figured i'd come to the website. im really interested in joining and also i wanted to donate some to you guys but i dont see your email anywhere so idk who to send the money to?
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

hey guys whats up Empty Re: hey guys whats up

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

paper wrote: just saying wasup. i play a shit ton in the server and figured i'd come to the website. im really interested in joining and also i wanted to donate some to you guys but i dont see your email anywhere so idk who to send the money to?

Whats up paper, welcome to the forums!
I personally haven't ever seen you in the server Surprised unless you are under an alias. Anways, we truly appreciate your donation that you have made to the NRU community and look forward to having you around !

D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

yes haha in the server my name is "lol" i guess i should've just made it the same but oh well Laughing ive seen you, only once or twice though! will you look over my recruitment application? i'm really interested in becoming a part of NRU.
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down