Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

B3 is down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B3 is down

Post  D!RTY on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

Hey guys,
It appears that b3 is down and i have contacted our server providers to fix this issue and they have informed me "it's not a quick fix". We all know what this means, so bare with it and i know the server is probably gonna filled with them hackers, but nothing we can do until it's back up and running.
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: B3 is down

Post  Scorpion on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:46 am

D!RTY wrote:Hey guys,
It appears that b3 is down and i have contacted our server providers to fix this issue and they have informed me "it's not a quick fix". We all know what this means, so bare with it and i know the server is probably gonna filled with them hackers, but nothing we can do until it's back up and running.
fuck -.- wi are down when is b3 down lol!
Scorpion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Scorpion93 wrote:
D!RTY wrote:Hey guys,
fuck -.- wi are down when is b3 down lol!

Haha yup! Hopefully it's back up soon. :/
D!RTY
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum