Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not being able to join the server?

3 posters

Go down

Not being able to join the server? Empty Not being able to join the server?

Post  KiRbY <('-'<) Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Due to the recent hacking of our server, we added punk buster again, thus not allowing anyone in the server with an "invalid CD key". CD keys for this game average about $11 USD. We hope our server stays as poppin' as it did before those ass holes screwed it up Mad . Hope to see everyone new and old back in our server! I love you
KiRbY <('-'<)
KiRbY <('-'<)

Back to top Go down

Not being able to join the server? Empty Re: Not being able to join the server?

Post  D!RTY Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

KiRbY <('-'<) wrote:Due to the recent hacking of our server, we added punk buster again, thus not allowing anyone in the server with an "invalid CD key". CD keys for this game average about $11 USD. We hope our server stays as poppin' as it did before those ass holes screwed it up Mad . Hope to see everyone new and old back in our server! I love you

Correct.
Also, If you were previously banned via PB (PBGUID ban) you will not be allowed in our server.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not being able to join the server? Empty hmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  paper Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

the server seems to be back up and running although i do notice barely anyone in the server compared to what we used to have.. which i guess is because of punkbuster. oh well, im just glad to see it back up!
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm

paper wrote:the server seems to be back up and running although i do notice barely anyone in the server compared to what we used to have.. which i guess is because of punkbuster. oh well, im just glad to see it back up!

Yup, PB is the culprit. I bet lots of the people who use to join were PBGUID banned for hacking previously.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down