Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and again

2 posters

Go down

...and again Empty ...and again

Post  ..Q Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 am

Name: {FH}Q
Reason: Wallhack
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?9h3vw5r0oe3q977

Sorry, but it's starting to get annoying now. Banning admin was either SpecOps or Toca (Though Toca only just joined so it's unlikely), I'd been getting accused all night especially by Martines or whatever his name was (his whining was getting irritating in prior maps). As always, if there is any particular kill you want justified, let me know and I'll explain. I know you guys are just doing your job and I dont have anything against any of the admins that have tb'd me, Im just getting frustrated at being unable to have a couple rounds on your server without being banned for something that I don't have.

..Q

Back to top Go down

...and again Empty Re: ...and again

Post  D!RTY Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:56 pm

..Q wrote:Name: {FH}Q
Reason: Wallhack
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?9h3vw5r0oe3q977

Sorry, but it's starting to get annoying now. Banning admin was either SpecOps or Toca (Though Toca only just joined so it's unlikely), I'd been getting accused all night especially by Martines or whatever his name was (his whining was getting irritating in prior maps). As always, if there is any particular kill you want justified, let me know and I'll explain. I know you guys are just doing your job and I dont have anything against any of the admins that have tb'd me, Im just getting frustrated at being unable to have a couple rounds on your server without being banned for something that I don't have.

It was indeed Toca.
You're unbanned.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum