Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned (Blitz)

5 posters

Go down

Banned (Blitz) Empty Banned (Blitz)

Post  blitzcod4 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 pm

In-Game Name:bLitz
Day/time banned: 3/23/2013 around 1:20 central time
Any warnings prior: No
I was playing, and doing well. One of your admins -frost was his name I think - told me to 'gtfo or get banned.' I don't hack, and if required can Xfire myself to verify that. I enjoy your server and hope to play again soon.

EDIT-- I should add that I had played on your server when PB was active without any problems from it, and have logged over 2k hours in CoD: MW2. I realize that I have no life XD, but I do not believe that should bar me from playing on your server.

blitzcod4

Back to top Go down

Banned (Blitz) Empty Re: Banned (Blitz)

Post  paper Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

i can back this guy up! i see him in the server a lot and play with him very often. I've spec'd him upon request from other players and hes a good, legit player!

- NRU|lol lol!
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:20 pm

blitzcod4 wrote:In-Game Name:bLitz
Day/time banned: 3/23/2013 around 1:20 central time
Any warnings prior: No
I was playing, and doing well. One of your admins -frost was his name I think - told me to 'gtfo or get banned.' I don't hack, and if required can Xfire myself to verify that. I enjoy your server and hope to play again soon.

EDIT-- I should add that I had played on your server when PB was active without any problems from it, and have logged over 2k hours in CoD: MW2. I realize that I have no life XD, but I do not believe that should bar me from playing on your server.
Yes i banned you and i warned you to leave. Other guys where complaining about you saying you have wallhack and i was spectating you and i believe you have one too. bounce
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

I've watched him and he's very suspicious... Always looking at the ppl even if they didn't make a sound. Make a demo and send it to me where you shine. So I can change my mind

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Banned (Blitz) Empty Proof

Post  blitzcod4 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Alright I have three games recorded now where I did well, but two of them are longer than the 10 minute cap on Xfire, any advise as to what to do with them would be appreciated.

blitzcod4

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:21 pm

blitzcod4 wrote:Alright I have three games recorded now where I did well, but two of them are longer than the 10 minute cap on Xfire, any advise as to what to do with them would be appreciated.

You can always upload them to YouTube so we can all view. It may take a while. Also, I am not sure if xfire picks up 3rd party apps such as hacks. I know fraps does.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banned (Blitz) Empty Okay

Post  blitzcod4 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Okay, well i'm uploading them to youtube because I believe that it does, if it turns out that it does not I can always grab fraps and play some more.

Channel: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/channel/UCScHhRPtP-_jKxm-daGGgmQ?feature=mhee

blitzcod4

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:07 pm

blitzcod4 wrote:Okay, well i'm uploading them to youtube because I believe that it does, if it turns out that it does not I can always grab fraps and play some more.

Channel: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/channel/UCScHhRPtP-_jKxm-daGGgmQ?feature=mhee

Hi Blitz, I did get a chance to watch the video, however it looks like the video was recorded with CoD4 in game recorder via console. This 100% will NOT show any 3rd party apps running. I did see you got some pretty legit kills while in that server, but honestly, as stated previously, in game recorder doesn't show any 3rd party apps, just the game.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banned (Blitz) Empty Xfire

Post  blitzcod4 Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:26 pm

This was not using console, this was all with Xfire which i believe shows everything that I see on my screen. If not, please direct me to something which does so I can clear this up. Thank you

Edit-- If you have skype I can add you there and screenshare with you, show you the videos inside of Xfire

blitzcod4

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

blitzcod4 wrote:This was not using console, this was all with Xfire which i believe shows everything that I see on my screen. If not, please direct me to something which does so I can clear this up. Thank you

Edit-- If you have skype I can add you there and screenshare with you, show you the videos inside of Xfire

Oh gotcha.
Xfire should show everything yes. Your ban has been lifted.

D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down