Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I guess I am out.

+2
bunsenburner
FEUERBALL
6 posters

Go down

So I guess I am out. Empty So I guess I am out.

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 am

Was playing happily on our server with a few NRU members (won't call names), and see that there is another player on the server that is pretty good stat wise. Called "Oreo" with 9-3. So I spec him here and there when I am dead and see that he plays SUPEr obvious. No one does a step, he has no radar, yet he can throw the c4 around corners right into people's faces. So I !w him after a few rounds and guess what happenes? "Can't ban me bitch. I own this srv!". Ohhhhh wait a min. Psyko under fake name again?
I have !w 3 people so far. One was a hacker that went around with just headshots and RPG through everything. Second one was Psyko under fake name for really obvious shit. Third one, well you guessed right, Psyko under fake name again. So he tells me that it was so obvious that out of the 20 spots the people were hiding they were always where his c4s were landing. And that if I question him he could easily change my NRU membership. So I did still call him out since the whole server went "OMG hacks" or "WTF?!". And guess what happened? Next thing I know a NRU member in xfire writes me, that I got a 10 week ban and that I shouldn't ever question PSYKO. Also I won't call names, but there are a lot of people that are straight out too scared to say something because of Psyko's behavior and blatant kills(and even high ranked member). Cuz Psyko just does what he wants and bans who he wants.

Overall I think it is pretty sad that one of the MAIN admins that is running NRU is really obv and bans whatever and whoever he wants. Always has a bad attitude. While others try really hard to be nice and responsible with their powers...

Also Psyko will probably lock this Thread or delete it right away. So consider yourself lucky if you read this.
Thanks for the awesome time to the rest. Pretty awesome crew! Sadly the main admin has to live out his lil terror regime on the admins...

Love you guys!

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

So I guess I am out. Empty Re: So I guess I am out.

Post  bunsenburner Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 am

I'm an NRU Member who plays very frequently and I've made a new account just to reply to this topic anonymously.

i am in complete agreement with Feuer here, on 2 occasions I've tried to warn somebody for Rule #6 (hacks) and i get the whole "can't ban me, i own this server bitch" and i alias the name and what do u know its psyko.. it doesn't even surprise me anymore when i see him being fucking obvious as shit.. but knowing him if i were to say anything about it he wouldn't hesitate to do what he just did to Feuer. so i just keep my mouth shut while he does his thing.. hes also the most abusive admin I've seen in the clan.. he wont hesitate to ban/kick for fucking anything. doesn't matter what it is if he doesn't like it, you're out. He doesn't spec them or anything he just bans, no questions no warns, nothing. Feuer was a member of NRU and it took one accusation for him to be kicked from NRU and banned from the server?

i think this is all complete bullshit and psyko should get off his fucking high horse. Its a god damn game and you don't set a good example for members when you do this shit, you're an admin, act like one.

Feuer was a great player and a nice guy.. this whole thing should be the other way around.

bunsenburner

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 am

Why would I lock this thread? I want all the NRU members to see your string quartet farewell to the server, and how you call out the owner for hacking, who happens to be a cod vet since cod 1 and has played in tourneys. Guess what, bro? I'm just that fuckin' good. It's called predictability. Also, bunsen, you don't think I can do a ip check on your account and link it back to whomever you are? Guess what, I can. Get proof of me being "obvious" before posting something on our forum crying about how I hack. I come in the server discreet so I can catch hackers, or admins abusing thier rights. Don't like it, leave the clan, and don't play our server. Once again, get proof before accusing a cod vet, who clearly knows the game better than you.

Sincerly,
Go fuck yourself.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 am

Also, it was a temp ban feur, to make an example of you. Don't go around accusing, especially the owners, of hacking in the middle of chat, in a server. That's what we have the forum for, and x-fire. I temp banned you because calling an owner out is just fucking rude. We pay for the server you play on, you can at least have the courtesy to post in forums, or xfire a member and tell them what you may/may not have seen. But no, you decided to call me out in front of all the people who play our server every day, giving them a notion that I hack, when I don't. It's called skill. I have lifted the ban, just because I don't give a shit enough to deprive you of a good server, because you don't have common sense. That being said, play your shit smart next time, and respect the people paying for the server you play on.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 am

Also, bunsen...

I now know who you are, and will be dealt with appropriately.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:48 am

Nice try, Pyrex.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:47 am

Last edited by paper on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 am

a) you come in discrete at 12 when 6 ppl are playing and 4of then are NRU?
b) I've been playing cod since cod1 too and I think I've seen some more LANs and tourneys than you have and tbh some of your frags are super obv. Why don't you go ahead and run UAC or ESL wire while you play for me and enjoy your guide ban? Wink (prolly don't even know what those are...)
c) call you out in front of all the 6 ppl that were on? Man that was like the whole world. Not like you accused me of hacking a few times on the server.
d) the other times you came in discrete when I was playing was when around 6 admins were on. Don't think 6 admins can handle a hacker?

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 am

One of the most baffling things btw is that you flip out so much when an admin !w your fake account for hacks. How are we supposed to know? And most concerning, why do you ban others right away that accuse you of hacking? Not like I go around and warn ban people for accusing me. I am a legit player so I always have proof of my kills and can explain what happened, but for that kill yesterday on pipeline... Wish I had that on demo. Haven't seen obv shit like that in a while

Last edited by FEUERBALL on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

Oh and calling pyrex out is really mature too. Why do you get so defensive and aggressive if someone calls you out? What exactly did pyrex do now? Speak his mind on the forum like you just told me to? You sir are way to protective. Real hackers always jump to "I ban you!" Or "bitch I own this srv" sentences rather than explaining their obvious kills.
You and I know that that kill had no defense and that the only conclusion would be "WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME OUT FEUER?!"...

Ps. Why doesn't anyone defend you? Everyone that I ever played with and spoke to told me that you have some really blatant kills.

Pss. I haven't seen good and fair admin decisions from you either. Lime? Doesn't hack. Monk? Is always 5-9 when I play. Q? So much skill in this guy. And wasn't there a 3 hour ban for someone saying like "fuck you"?

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 pm

1. Nothing you say really matters
2. I called pyrex out because he made a fake account on the forum to talk shit, rather then just talk shit
3. I banned monk a few times for different things, not just wh.
4. I don't just ban people, kick, maybe, warn, for the lulz, but never just a blatant ban.
5. I don't need people to defend me, and as far as d!rty goes, I could care less if he thinks I hack, he's only been in the cod circuit since cod4, where as you and me, apparantly, have been playing since cod1 and know how to read players, know certain spots, ect.
6. I've never had a problem with pyrex until he started that fake account.
7. I think you're suspicious at times too, and I get where you're coming from, but honestly in the end, it's probably just coincidence, sound, eyes, or whatever.

In short, yeah, I have thought you hacked, I have a lot of demos where kills just look too suspicious. But I guess I have a lot of those too according to you, others, and d!rty. I record every match I play, and i'd be happy to post them on the forum if you guys want to see me in action, or even better, i'll broadcast on twitch.tv. I unbannbed you because I know you have skill, and even though you seem to be blatant at times, I know now how it feels on the other end to be called suspicious, or even blatant. Trust me, I get it from D!rty a lot. But in the end, i'd be happy to broadcast to put all you guys who think I hack at ease and understand, it's just skill.

And pyrex. I appreciate your dedication to the server, and I appreciate donating, I was just baffled that when I did an ip lookup on the account of bunsenburner, and did a reverse check on admins, it showed that your account was the same. If it wasn't you, I apologize, and if it was, just talk shit to me to my face, i'm a big boy and can defend myself.

Also, Feur, I am a very fair admin, ask any other admins, and they will tell you, If it's a misunderstanding on a ban, i'm the first to apologize, and unban. And giving second chances, ect.

My sincerest apologies over the drama this has created, and we all need to learn to communicate better as a clan, and lean on each other to get our name out there.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you for actually talking with me and not just flipping out. Really appreciate it.
And you've to admit that that kill was really obvious and even you woulda !w that person.
Also they don't say anything because they are scared of getting a ban from NRU. I just had the balls to say something.

We need a vent or something. I woulda known it was you and talked to you in vent.

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 pm

No worries, I think this game gets the best of everyone, and just know I don't ban NRU members perm. or really at all, sorry you were the exception. But we all need to x-fire, forum chat, or just vent before we say things, also, i'll work at being a better admin, if you guys think I need work.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:1. Nothing you say really matters

This made me spit out my coffee. LOLLL
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:
5. I don't need people to defend me, and as far as d!rty goes, I could care less if he thinks I hack, he's only been in the cod circuit since cod4, where as you and me, apparantly, have been playing since cod1 and know how to read players, know certain spots, ect.

Bahahah! This made me spit out my coffee! I straight ROLL at CoD4. I don't need any other CoD to be as pro as I am with that damn sniper! Fool ROSSSSES kids Wink
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:02 pm

@ D!rtywet, get at me, bro.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:@ D!rtywet, get at me, bro.

Mmmm! Yes please papa! Lemme at that meaty Italian sausage! PLEEEEEEE!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 am

D!RTY wrote:
AmerikanPsyko wrote:

Bahahah! This made me spit out my coffee! I straight ROLL at CoD4. I don't need any other CoD to be as pro as I am with that damn sniper! Fool ROSSSSES kids Wink

This made laugh even harder. Being pro at a dead game. LOL. Like cod 4 is still a 1337 game lol. Wake up kids.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down