Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye cod4/NRU.

+6
EagleEye
D!RTY
poolboy
Scorpion
paper
AmerikanPsyko
10 posters

Go down

Goodbye cod4/NRU.  Empty Goodbye cod4/NRU.

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:38 am

Since my name has been tainted by people who I play this game with every day, and even my real life friends who can't recognize skill, and need to justify their own gameplay by calling me out, and spreading vicious rumors about me hacking into the community, I have decided to leave, and let you guys deal with this shit yourselves. My name will never be the same in cod4 thanks to people who need to spread rumors about me. I'm sure 99% of you guys will be totally stoked i'm gone, and i'm sure none of this matters, but it's honestly whatever. I'm in the process of uninstalling now, and to those who I did get along with, thanks for making it fun, and hope you guys enjoy the server for however long it is to come. Take care to those who are great players, like FH Q, Shadow, Muirl, Scorpion, Poolboy, ect.

So long guys, thanks for the awesome game time.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goodbye cod4/NRU.  Empty Re: Goodbye cod4/NRU.

Post  paper Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 am

do you really need to leave and uninstall the game over it? it seems like a little much to me.. pale

i thought everything had pretty much calmed down.. and you said you were gonna start live streaming more and stuff? or did i miss something else?
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:Since my name has been tainted by people who I play this game with every day, and even my real life friends who can't recognize skill, and need to justify their own gameplay by calling me out, and spreading vicious rumors about me hacking into the community, I have decided to leave, and let you guys deal with this shit yourselves. My name will never be the same in cod4 thanks to people who need to spread rumors about me. I'm sure 99% of you guys will be totally stoked i'm gone, and i'm sure none of this matters, but it's honestly whatever. I'm in the process of uninstalling now, and to those who I did get along with, thanks for making it fun, and hope you guys enjoy the server for however long it is to come. Take care to those who are great players, like FH Q, Shadow, Muirl, Scorpion, Poolboy, ect.

-PsyKo!-
cmon man dont be stupid we love you and your game affraid when i join in NRU| that was a new life for me like new family new friends,we should take care at each other and we do.Just massage me i wanna talk with you when you want ! pls Wink
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Big 'ol sad face right here... Sad

You should reconsider. At least I'll still be able to hear your sexy ass surround sound voice you big hunk of man meat Wink
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 pm

paper wrote:do you really need to leave and uninstall the game over it? it seems like a little much to me.. pale

I agree! It's a video game, but I can see where he could just be over it if we accuse him all the time. We do it in a playful demeanor but others don't. I will miss my NRU co-finder.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:Since my name has been tainted by people who I play this game with every day, and even my real life friends who can't recognize skill, and need to justify their own gameplay by calling me out, and spreading vicious rumors about me hacking into the community, I have decided to leave, and let you guys deal with this shit yourselves. My name will never be the same in cod4 thanks to people who need to spread rumors about me. I'm sure 99% of you guys will be totally stoked i'm gone, and i'm sure none of this matters, but it's honestly whatever. I'm in the process of uninstalling now, and to those who I did get along with, thanks for making it fun, and hope you guys enjoy the server for however long it is to come. Take care to those who are great players, like FH Q, Shadow, Muirl, Scorpion, Poolboy, ect.

-PsyKo!-

NRU Members.
I applied here because i played much with Scorpion, Maverick,Pengu and more..
after my application i couldtn wait to be accepted. I tagged up with Happiness. Later AmericanPsycko became a good friend to. He was a Perfect leader together with D!RTYWET. This guy is very skillled at the game and i wouldnt be surprised if he has a awesome KD Ratio. Im so ******* Angry because there are people who call him a "hacker".
That's not a Disaster. but this is: i didnt know this, but THERE ARE NRU MEMBERS who even call him a hacker and thats why he quit COD4 and NRU. i saw him today a on xfire while he was gaming, i didnt knew anything about this and then he told me his story cause i asked why he was playing another game.

Nobody wants to be called a HACKER by his own friends.
I fully understand Psycko, and please support me by letting him play COD again.
i promised him today i would give all the members faith in Psycko so please support me.

Come back and Play, Psycko ;]
EagleEye
EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterMode Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:04 am

-PsyKo!-
Wow man u have truly brought a cloud of rain to my day when i saw this post. I won't beg you come back because its your decision to make. It seems understandable that others can't really tell the difference from a hacker and a pro, I mean come on people if you can't really tell the difference don't accuse others about that kind of shit like really come on if your not sure that someone is a hacker then decide to keep you mouth shut rather than making people annoyed in calling them a hacker I mean really this is why communist Russia is gonna take over next year. But back to the topic, others including me will be missing you on the server A hui hou, good bye, and I hope that you have a good run Psyko
-MasterMode AKA 808SHADOW

MasterMode

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Shouldn't let this get you down, and as for those that have called you a hacker... well this shows the true colours of people and shows you who are really your friends. (Virtual ones anyway)

Good Luck

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm back, well, for the time being. I'll see how it goes this time around. And I want to say a big thanks to those who stand behind me, Muirl,Eagle,Scorpion,Pyrex,808Shadow,Cheif, to name a few. Thank you guys for the support. I won't be on as much, but i'll be around in cognito =]. And for those who know my play style, and weapon skins, and know it's me, just know i'm there, enjoying cod4 with you guys, just don't blow my cover lol =]
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goodbye cod4/NRU.  Empty Thank Goodness!

Post  VeGAS Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Glad you are back psyko Very Happy the server really would't have been the same without you.

From VeGAS

VeGAS

Back to top Go down

Post  Chief Keef Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

typing "oops" after u get an epic/c4 kill is a pretty big hint its u Wink

Chief Keef

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Chief Keef wrote:typing "oops" after u get an epic/c4 kill is a pretty big hint its u Wink

Hahahaha!
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpion Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:29 am

AmerikanPsyko wrote:I'm back, well, for the time being. I'll see how it goes this time around. And I want to say a big thanks to those who stand behind me, Muirl,Eagle,Scorpion,Pyrex,808Shadow,Cheif, to name a few. Thank you guys for the support. I won't be on as much, but i'll be around in cognito =]. And for those who know my play style, and weapon skins, and know it's me, just know i'm there, enjoying cod4 with you guys, just don't blow my cover lol =]
you are welcome and we love you :*
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Chief, don't judge my epic c4's. lol I love you
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEye Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:I'm back, well, for the time being. I'll see how it goes this time around. And I want to say a big thanks to those who stand behind me, Muirl,Eagle,Scorpion,Pyrex,808Shadow,Cheif, to name a few. Thank you guys for the support. I won't be on as much, but i'll be around in cognito =]. And for those who know my play style, and weapon skins, and know it's me, just know i'm there, enjoying cod4 with you guys, just don't blow my cover lol =]

Sooo Glad you came back mate ;]

and The keep the C4 low when ur my enemy xD
EagleEye
EagleEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down