Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT]

4 posters

Go down

Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT] Empty Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT]

Post  poolboy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Recently it's kind of become a trend to pack up your things, turn in your badges and quit the clan. Why does this keep happening? I thoroughly enjoy all (okay, okay, MOST...) players on the server. If you're registered on the forums, chances are... I am quite fond of you. Except for you, Bart– fuck you! If there is anything in my limited control I'll certainly try to change, accomodate, adapt, etc. if it means keeping people involved in NRU. Besides giving up Claymores. That's just out of the question.

Maverick, you gave a pretty shitty reason behind your departure. You suck as an admin? No one likes you? Take a Zoloft and get back in the server! I don't think you suck as an admin at all. You do what you are supposed to do. You're a bit hesitant on kicking hackers out, but I think more people appreciate that than, say, my approach.

Psyko, you know how I feel about you. I love you. And I do understand YOUR reasoning behind uninstalling. But I do hope this is just a temporary lull in your COD4 caree... addiction. Everyone gets accused of hacking– hell, even I have been accused of a knife hack here and there!

FUEREREREBALL, I'm not sure if you're still "out" or not since I assumed it was just a one-time squabble with the admins. But I enjoy playing with you, even though it stings so bad when you kill me. If you are still thinking of leaving, please reconsider.

Pyrex (lol, paper), I don't know your deal either but I assume you're staying. Just thought to mention you here because as I was writing this it became clear to me that really only two people said they were leaving NRU... I needed filler!

MuirL, you seemed to be very upset with the game today and it worried me about your patience level with the game. I understand where you're coming from and hope that maybe you were just pissed off at your mouse or something. Again, I needed filler!

Anyway, ya'll should stop being pussies and come play with us! I know I can be harsh, crude, offensive and wildly perverse but I assure you that when I call you a "fuckin' fagmunching nigger" I mean it with the utmost respect and love. If, by some chance I am the reason for anyone feeling like they need to leave NRU... well, I'll gladly shoot myself to make you stay!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT] Empty Re: Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT]

Post  Maverick123 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:56 pm

"but I think more people appreciate that than, say, my approach."
What is your approach ?

Maverick123

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT] Empty Re: Why is everyone leaving NRU? [IMPORTANT]

Post  D!RTY Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 pm

I love poolboy.

Who the fuck is quiting NRU? What a bunch of fat pairs of lips!

I will miss you guys :'(
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MuirIRL Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Ignore me, I was being a whiny 10 year old because I had just reformatted my HDD and it didn't go to plan, in the end resulting in my losing 2.3k photos - Long story, short. That as well as many other things were getting on my nerves.

But no certainly not leaving.

MuirIRL

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Maverick123 wrote:"but I think more people appreciate that than, say, my approach."
What is your approach ?

Ban 'em all.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down