Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban [RusH]Phame plz

5 posters

Go down

Unban [RusH]Phame plz Empty Unban [RusH]Phame plz

Post  [RusH]Phame Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

I was just banned by Skilledscope. He thought i was hacking because i killed the whole team twice. All of my teammates and even his teammates said i was not hacking, yet i was banned -__-

[RusH]Phame

Back to top Go down

Unban [RusH]Phame plz Empty Re: Unban [RusH]Phame plz

Post  D!RTY Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:10 pm

[RusH]Phame wrote:I was just banned by Skilledscope. He thought i was hacking because i killed the whole team twice. All of my teammates and even his teammates said i was not hacking, yet i was banned -__-

Looks like you were give. Many warnings on the issue.

Skill, Did you bother spectating him for at least 3 rounds prior to warning/temp ban?
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban [RusH]Phame plz Empty My opinion.

Post  SkillScoped Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Yes, I did spectate him, I spectated him for 2 full games until I started warning him.

He has perfect score EVERY GAME. There is not a single game he played on the server with a k/d under 2-3.
With a k/d like that every game I thought he must be a pro player who knows a lot of spots, play with good sound, strafes/bounces/glitches/... like a pro but nothing was more true.

-He doesn't know how to strafe and I think he doesn't even know what strafing is.
-He doesn't play with sound because while I was spectating him I could hear enemies sneaking up to him from behind but he only payed attention to what was in front of him.
-He almost doesn't know any glitches (which give you advantages over other players) or atleast doesn't use them. And when he does, he fails 2-3 times before he hits even the most simple glitch.
-He doesn't go to any common known spots which give you great view or are tactically important for your team.
-His aim with the scope is awful and his aim with other weapons is just average, nothing special (nor bad aim).

This all made me wonder how a player without any knowledge/experience in the game could maintain such a score over every game, so I started spectating him and did it for 2 games straight till I was 99% sure. I must say, he doesn't show any EXTREMELY OBVIOUS hacking behaviour, but ofcourse he doesn't want to be obvious and tries to cover it up. So here is what I noticed while spectating:

-He always knows where the enemie team is: He always runs straight forward, never looks back, if the 6 members of the enemie team are at B grass (Strike) he just runs straight to B grass not even looking at street while crossing. Next round 6 members of the enemie team are around front A, he runs straight to front A using B street, not even payin attention to midshops or checking for snipers at spawn square/hotel...

-Every time he checks a corner, there's an enemie player in that corner. One round he runs straight past a corner, not checking for an enemie, not even paying attention to it => no enemie in corner. Next round he runs past the exect same corner, he stops sprinting before he reaches the corner and sneaks around it and kills the enemie enemie that was hiding in it and just runs straight further, ignoring all the other empty corners he passes. When he runs by a corner 90% of the time he just runs straight past them, but when he does check the corner, there is ALWAYS an enemie hiding in that corner otherwise he would just ignore it.

-He never uses common nades, because (I think it's obvious that) he doesn't know any. But when he does throw a nade (mostly around mid-game) 75% of his nades are either kills or tags (still no common nades).

This and some other obvious moments here and there convinced me he's using wallhack.
He'll have to show me some good gameplay if he wants to convince me he's not hacking. And I don't mean just a good score. Untill then I won't hesitate to ban him for the smallest suspicious behaviour. I'M WATCHING YOU

SkillScoped.

SkillScoped

Back to top Go down

Post  paper Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

hes already unban anyways i saw him in the server yesterday..
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SkillScoped Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

paper wrote:hes already unban anyways i saw him in the server yesterday..
I know but still, I spec him whenever I'm dead and ban him on amy suspicious behaviour.

SkillScoped

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Ban shall stay in effect until I look into this, sorry phame, i've played with you, and i've never seen any reason to believe you're hacking, but our admins are pretty trustworthy, so i'll get to the bottom of this, and I will be in contact with you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-PsyKo!-
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down