Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limehead is banned again

+2
poolboy
Limehead
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Limehead is banned again - Page 2 Empty Re: Limehead is banned again

Post  Limehead Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Fine ay boy u live in Dallas meet with me and ill have someone video me kicking your ass ahaha that he proof enough for u? But ill bet ur one of those pussy niggas that will bring a weapon hahaha maybe ur fabric scissors hahahaha

Limehead

Back to top Go down

Post  FEUERBALL Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Kids, kids, kids! Calm the fuck down please. Like wtf? Flaming someone's grammar like this is an English class? No one gives a shit about spelling online. And threaten someone over a game? How old are you guys? 12 and 13?!

Personally, I don't ever see Lime have a problem with an admin when I am online, and I don't see how people would think he hacks, but I think he has no reason to be banned. This may have escalated a lil right now, but it's both sides fault. (NRU admins for flaming someone with possible Dyslexia, and Lime for threatening)
What's wrong with you guys? This is a game. Not your friggn life. Get over it.

FEUERBALL

Back to top Go down

Post  Limehead Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:55 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
Correct but Razz they started it hahah

Limehead

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:14 pm

FEUERBALL wrote:Kids, kids, kids! Calm the fuck down please. Like wtf? Flaming someone's grammar like this is an English class? No one gives a shit about spelling online. And threaten someone over a game? How old are you guys? 12 and 13?!

Personally, I don't ever see Lime have a problem with an admin when I am online, and I don't see how people would think he hacks, but I think he has no reason to be banned. This may have escalated a lil right now, but it's both sides fault. (NRU admins for flaming someone with possible Dyslexia, and Lime for threatening)
What's wrong with you guys? This is a game. Not your friggn life. Get over it.

I was just doing what I do best. Hacking and grammar has nothing to do with it Very Happy
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2