Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  Jaysawn Thu May 16, 2013 4:47 pm

In-Game Name: ShopUntilWeDrop
Day/time banned: Around 11 or 12 pm PST on 5/15/13 (last night)
Any warnings prior: none (aside from being kicked earlier for "jugs")

I was playing in the standard NRU Cod 4 SnD server for several hours in the presence of several admins with no complaints or accusations whatsoever. Later on in the night, the FFA on Killhouse came up in the rotation and partway through the game I was kicked for "wh(wallhacks)." (When attempting to rejoin it doesn't tell me I am banned it just kicks me upon connecting. I'm not sure if this is how your bans work or what.) I don't remember the admin who did kick/ban me, and I'd rather have them come across this appeal rather than wrongfully accusing an admin of banning me.

As it was a FFA with a decent amount of people in a small map like killhouse I was jumping around corners prefiring quite a bit, so I can somewhat understand the accusation. However I wasn't hacking then nor was I hacking at all the entire time I was in the server yesterday.

I just found the server recently I really enjoyed it as it is one of the few SnD servers that I ping well to. I would appreciate if my ban is looked in to (and hopefully cleared Very Happy ) and if given a chance I'm willing to do what I can to help clear up any accusations.

Jaysawn

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  D!RTY Thu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm

You were banned by Psyko for "WH". He and I are the owners of NRU server so I will let him chime in on this one and discuss what he wants to do with your ban appeal.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Fri May 17, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm willing to give you another chance, and as you stated, yes it was killhouse, and your every kill seemed like you knew exactly where i was, when to shoot, ect. Could just be coincidence, which is why I feel I will give you another chance. You don't get ban appeals accepted very often, so please don't let me down, and prove me right. You have been unbanned.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down