Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit Admins lead to Empty servers

4 posters

Go down

Shit Admins lead to Empty servers Empty Shit Admins lead to Empty servers

Post  wowreally Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Just scrolling through all these people i play with all the time and their all banned and shit 99% of them aren't even any good..but then again i guess u don't have to be any good because if u get uav your a "wallhacker" rofl good luck with your server you wont ever get any better because you ban all the decent players and just say "He must be wallhacking cause hes better then me"

wowreally

Back to top Go down

Shit Admins lead to Empty servers Empty Re: Shit Admins lead to Empty servers

Post  D!RTY Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm

wowreally wrote:Just scrolling through all these people i play with all the time and their all banned and shit 99% of them aren't even any good..but then again i guess u don't have to be any good because if u get uav your a "wallhacker" rofl good luck with your server you wont ever get any better because you ban all the decent players and just say "He must be wallhacking cause hes better then me"

Haha god you're pathetic. I'm sure you're blind because if you actually had eyes you'd see that our server is the #1 S&D server running on CoD4.
GG noob.

wowreally = [eXcuSe]

D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Mon May 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Before you give us your sob story, here's a screen shot of what happened. First, overgrown temp banned for like 6 minutes for WH. Maybe he was a bit hasty in the temp ban, and i'll look into, but secondly, you were permanently banned from our server through B3. So don't go trashing our server, or our clan when a B3 bot picked up your hacks and banned you. B3 isn't a human, doesn't have feelings, or emotions, B3 doesn't even play Call of Duty 4. It just monitors activity. All you needed to do was appeal the ban, and we would have looked into it, instead of trash talking us, and giving us a chance, to give you another chance. You seem like you have anger issues bro, you may want to get that looked into.

I personally removed the ban because I have played with you, and haven't seen any reason to believe you hack. This won't happen again though. If you do feel you have been banned wrongfully, just post it up in the ban appeal with who banned you and we will look into it, have faith that the owners want good players in the server enjoying themselves. The whole trash talking though, I won't stand for that.

-PsyKo!-
Shit Admins lead to Empty servers Excuse_zps7fd719f8
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm

wowreally wrote:Just scrolling through all these people i play with all the time and their all banned and shit 99% of them aren't even any good..but then again i guess u don't have to be any good because if u get uav your a "wallhacker" rofl good luck with your server you wont ever get any better because you ban all the decent players and just say "He must be wallhacking cause hes better then me"

Shit Admins lead to Empty servers Wi8z8i
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  AmerikanPsyko Mon May 27, 2013 4:50 pm

poolboy wrote:

Shit Admins lead to Empty servers Wi8z8i

LOL PRICELESS.
AmerikanPsyko
AmerikanPsyko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Mon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

AmerikanPsyko wrote:I personally removed the ban because I have played with you, and haven't seen any reason to believe you hack. This won't happen again though. If you do feel you have been banned wrongfully, just post it up in the ban appeal with who banned you and we will look into it, have faith that the owners want good players in the server enjoying themselves. The whole trash talking though, I won't stand for that.

You will need to remove it from the ban.txt also since it was a PB. Those automatically get written to echelon as well as ban.txt
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wowreally Mon May 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Lol thank you Smile

wowreally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content