Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forums
Welcome to the Re-Invented NRU Clan! Server is being engineered and should be up in the next few weeks
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just mad and stuff

5 posters

Go down

just mad and stuff Empty just mad and stuff

Post  paper Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 pm

so im just really really tired of hackers on the server.. i always used to think there is just a lot of hackers on cod4 but now i realize in our case its just the same fuckin people joining back with a new god damn key. Gilly being one of the most annoying.. he constantly joins and shuts off B3, floods rcon, and now hes admin Crying or Very sad i swear every time its possible for me to ban him i do.. idc if he comes back and shuts off b3, rcon, shit idc if he shuts off my god damn computer, at least im not just sitting around taking it up the ass from him like everyone else.. which i dont blame you for doing since there isnt anything anyone can really do. he can join and do what ever he wants but ill make it hell for him.. bottom line is that any hacker we ban can join back in 5 minutes with a new fake key and new name and we'll never know who he is and its just ridiculous to me.. we will use jazz as an example, i banned him 2 times now since hes ban "banned" and hes in the server right now playing as sensiseed. i got him to admit it was him but even if he didnt, i know its him with his shit English and ping like he lives in fuckin madagascar. and im not gonna bother banning him cause he has 50 million other keys to just type in and join right back.. and i know tons of other people who we have banned before that probably join back everyday, playing like it never happened. our server is a hackers paradise.. i love NRU and everyone in it to death but man our server is ridiculous Crying or Very sad
paper
paper

http://ordinarykiddos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

just mad and stuff Empty Re: just mad and stuff

Post  Scorpion Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

paper wrote:so im just really really tired of hackers on the server.. i always used to think there is just a lot of hackers on cod4 but now i realize in our case its just the same fuckin people joining back with a new god damn key. Gilly being one of the most annoying.. he constantly joins and shuts off B3, floods rcon, and now hes admin Crying or Very sad i swear every time its possible for me to ban him i do.. idc if he comes back and shuts off b3, rcon, shit idc if he shuts off my god damn computer, at least im not just sitting around taking it up the ass from him like everyone else.. which i dont blame you for doing since there isnt anything anyone can really do. he can join and do what ever he wants but ill make it hell for him.. bottom line is that any hacker we ban can join back in 5 minutes with a new fake key and new name and we'll never know who he is and its just ridiculous to me.. we will use jazz as an example, i banned him 2 times now since hes ban "banned" and hes in the server right now playing as sensiseed. i got him to admit it was him but even if he didnt, i know its him with his shit English and ping like he lives in fuckin madagascar. and im not gonna bother banning him cause he has 50 million other keys to just type in and join right back.. and i know tons of other people who we have banned before that probably join back everyday, playing like it never happened. our server is a hackers paradise.. i love NRU and everyone in it to death but man our server is ridiculous Crying or Very sad
you have right but i was talking wit him now and he vill stop doing that.We have progress here thats good,don't !b !tb or !pb him ok Smile
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:09 pm

It's pretty fucked up that in order to appease this asshole enough to NOT fuck with b3 and the server... He has to be made admin. And then he STILL fucks with the server and hacks. Then to top it off... admins cant even ban him! I dunno... Maybe we should send him anthrax or something? And by anthrax I mean the 90's heavy metal band.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilly Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Cmon bro send me some metal I would love it.

Gilly

Back to top Go down

Post  D!RTY Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Hes agreed to stop doing that. It's better to have him admin and stop doing that shit than to have him doing that shit lol.
D!RTY
D!RTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poolboy Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

D!RTY wrote:Hes agreed to stop doing that. It's better to have him admin and stop doing that shit than to have him doing that shit lol.

I agree. But he doesn't hold up his end of the agreement whatsoever.
poolboy
poolboy

http://www.twitter.com/sbpoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down